+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: MK Dons up next.

MK Dons up next.

So... One great win, one very disappointing defeat and one near-miss against higher league opposition.
    What next in the roller-coaster ride? Many fancy MKD to top the league but is that only because they are one of the teams who came down. If so, think back to Chesterfield last season!
    Is Miller fit? What about Green? Will Bowery be up for it or 'rested' following his awful game on Tuesday night? If green is not fit will his place be taken by Ainley? Can we afford to have Kirk AND Ainley in the same line-up - both hugely talented but light-weight and prone to fade from games? Is Lowery back in contention even though he was responsible for Charlton under 23s equalising last night?

My pessimism is kicking in again so I'm going for another blank sheet and a 2-0 loss.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    So... One great win, one very disappointing defeat and one near-miss against higher league opposition.
    What next in the roller-coaster ride?
    Is Miller fit? What about Green? Will Bowery be up for it or 'rested' following his awful game on Tuesday night? If green is not fit will his place be taken by Ainley? Can we afford to have Kirk AND Ainley in the same line-up - both hugely talented but light-weight and prone to fade from games? Is Lowery back in contention even though he was responsible for Charlton under 23s equalising last night?
    Confused? You will be! Soap is filmed before a live studio audience.
    For those of us of a certain age.

Ah yes! Billy Crystal in his early career!

and so.... your prediction jimmyboldon?

Will Artell lose it on the touchline and be abducted by aliens?
    Will Bowery win a header?
    Will Jones take the next penalty?
    These questions and many others will be answered in the next episode of The Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    What next in the roller-coaster ride? Many fancy MKD to top the league but is that only because they are one of the teams who came down. If so, think back to Chesterfield last season!

My pessimism is kicking in again so I'm going for another blank sheet and a 2-0 loss.
    Hopefully Green will be back in, but not on penalty duty! I don't have much faith in Hunt so I'm hoping for a Ray return. Otherwise as you were against Morecambe.
    Think we'll lose 1-2....

I see that the League Cup draw has selected Fleetwood to play Leicester away. I would not have fancied that one, either to win or to make much cash from. Pleased to be back to our bread and butter of the league again this weekend. Real test of our standing in this league against tough opposition (I would think, especially as they have won three on the trot). Hope that we are on song and we can beat the Dons. Really hope Ray is back and Miller is fit to play some part in this game.

Will Chuks play for them, if he does I hope he gets a huge cheer, though I believe he wants away (Bolton?) He could come here on loan?

I hear Ray's injury is worse than thought ( gossip?)
    I am hoping Green is fit

As Sheila has paid the gas bill today (BBC Radio Stoke Sport P & G tonight), then it is an Alex win tomorrow (Saturday) against MK Dons. Score 2-0. Happy days.