+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brereton on loan .....

Brereton on loan .....

Blackburn rovers fan here ......

Hi Forest fans. Hope you are all well and looking forward to a decent season?

Talk up here is we have come back in for your player again. This time on loan for the season, with a fee £6m to pay at the end. Not sure of the validity of this, have any of you heard anything? Whats our chances of getting him? Whats he like?

Thanks in advance ......

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Blackburn rovers fan here ......

Hi Forest fans. Hope you are all well and looking forward to a decent season?

Talk up here is we have come back in for your player again. This time on loan for the season, with a fee £6m to pay at the end. Not sure of the validity of this, have any of you heard anything? Whats our chances of getting him? Whats he like?

Thanks in advance ......
    You may get him loan, but I seriously doubt you'll get him for £6M
    He's a prospect of 19.
    Played through the England ranks and is a current U19.
    Played most of last season as the only striker in a poor side.
    He destroyed Arsenal in a cup game and Liverpool were interested for £10M

So no, sorry.
    Both him & Worrall(plays in the same England set up) will go out on loan, for advancement. We don't have to let anyone go on the cheap.

*NB, I think folks need to read what this cheeky b@stard wrote on his own board, before coming on here acting all submissive.
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 16-08-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You may get him loan, but I seriously doubt you'll get him for £6M
    He's a prospect of 19.
    Played through the England ranks and is a current U19.
    Played most of last season as the only striker in a poor side.
    He destroyed Arsenal in a cup game and Liverpool were interested for £10M

So no, sorry.
    Both him & Worrall(plays in the same England set up) will go out on loan, for advancement. We don't have to let anyone go on the cheap.

*NB, I think folks need to read what this cheeky b@stard wrote on his own board, before coming on here acting all submissive.

You want an argument don't you.
    As a visitor, I think its nice to be polite. Its a game of football afterall, nothing to get too upset about.

But thank you for the response before you went into full chav mode.

Enjoy your season.

A couple of things to respond back from your uneducated racist rant.
    a couple of minor things .......

It's the Quran.

Try learning to read, nobody sad your waste of money was a striker. Just a flop.

And you seem to be rather upset? Like a nerve has been touched? Are you going to be ok?
    Your not going to go out and drive your car into a load of people in London are you??

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    A couple of things to respond back from your uneducated racist rant.
    a couple of minor things .......

It's the Quran.

Try learning to read, nobody sad your waste of money was a striker. Just a flop.

And you seem to be rather upset? Like a nerve has been touched? Are you going to be ok?
    Your not going to go out and drive your car into a load of people in London are you??
    1. It's -said/you're
    2. Not upset at all, just hate two faced visitors
    3. Actually, it's you who has spelled it wrong- This article is part of a series on:
    Islam
    Allah1.png
    Beliefs and Practices[show]
    Texts and laws[show]
    History and leaders[show]
    Denominations[show]
    Culture and society[show]
    Related topics[show]
    vte
    The Qur'an, sometimes spelled Koran, (Arabic: القرآن‎) is the holy book of Islam. The Qur'an is considered by Muslims to be "The Word of Allah (God)". This book is different from other religious texts in that it is believed to be written directly by God, through the prophet Muhammad. Some Muslims call it the Final Testament.[source?]
    4. Now scurry back along to your hovel of a place in the North West.
    5. If Brereton elects to live in that sh1t hole, he needs his head examining
    6. If terrorism is your bag baby, my money would be closer to your region than mine as well as child abuse.

[QUOTE=Trickytreesreds;38982867]1. It's -said/you're
    2. Not upset at all, just hate two faced visitors
    3. Actually, it's you who has spelled it wrong- This article is part of a series on:
    Islam
    Allah1.png
    Beliefs and Practices[show]
    Texts and laws[show]
    History and leaders[show]
    Denominations[show]
    Culture and society[show]