+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ryan Manning

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    It's "Au Kieffer Moore" ... and you passed O-level French too! Tut, tut.
    Other than that, I agree.
    Think it was a CSE GR 1 mikemiller or was it a bare o level pass. I cannae remember (Mi Scotch int much better either).

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Think it was a CSE GR 1 mikemiller or was it a bare o level pass. I cannae remember (Mi Scotch int much better either).
    Too much of that blended muck.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Bit harsh Brin...my view is I expect us to go down as its unrealistic for us to compete financially at this level without putting the club at risk. If we manage to stay up it would be a great achievement, if we survive easily it would be incredible
    gm_gm, not harsh at all. I feel the way the club/Warne have gone about recruitment for midfield has been very poor indeed. This lad might turn out to be a gem of a signing but, we are still one light in midfield and for me that's bad/poor planning and not just all about the lack of funds. I suppose you could apportion a lot of blame in the direction of the recruitment/scout fella.

The over run of the Wembley final may have clouded recruitment but it still left 6 weeks to get things going. let's hope whoever else we bring in is not sub standard/ scraping the bottom of the barrel type of player and we quickly cement a more solid side going forward. What I've seen of Vaulkes/Palmer so far does not install me with a lot of faith.
    The Ipswich game highlighted clearly how poor these two were in the middle.

I'm happy we've got Ryan, I was expecting Bernard or some other comedian at this stage of the process.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456