+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Manning

Not much so far about the Millers on Radio DeeDah "Kieran Westwood/Hillsboro' ticket office enquiries outside of normal office hours" Heaven Show t'neet. Awful radio. Even some of the Swillsboro' lot are saying they are bored with it....
    oh hang on, Warney's due to come on for the last few seconds...
    Update -Warney said that he still wants another midfielder in.

I've got a great idea for a new Radio DeeDah show, and it would be cheap to make. Just put a microphone in the Ticket Office enquiries unit at Hillsboro' and broadcast it live for several hours every day - might as well!
    Last edited by mikemiller; 16-08-2018 at 05:58 PM.

Welcome Ryan and I hope all goes well for you while you're with us.
    Have QPR definitely got a recall clause because it doesn't always apply to season long loans?
    The club doesn't seem to clarify things like this when it announces loan signings but it would be nice to know

Wednesday fans should be asking themselves why the shirts and main stand seats have Chansiri written on them.

It gives an insight into what the “financial complications” are regarding why the transfer embargo hasn’t been officially announced by the EFL

I assume this was the rebuff we got last Friday. London based club, player and agent want to come to RUFC but McClaren said no. Change of heart to our benefit.
    He may have spoken to RTowell about all things RUFC.

As some alluded to above I suspect R Towell and R Yates are his first two and this lad is a contingency no 3.
    Sounds a decent signing to me.
    By Jesus w elcome aboard if you,RE reading this. I bet you like Guiness and potatoes

Very impressed with the young man's attitude. I think he could turn out to be a very good signing.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I assume this was the rebuff we got last Friday. London based club, player and agent want to come to RUFC but McClaren said no. Change of heart to our benefit.
    He may have spoken to RTowell about all things RUFC.

As some alluded to above I suspect R Towell and R Yates are his first two and this lad is a contingency no 3.
    Sounds a decent signing to me.
    By Jesus w elcome aboard if you,RE reading this. I bet you like Guiness and potatoes
    Hi FB, according to the player himself on video on the web site, he didn't know about it until Monday.

Lots of QPR fans according to web sites. arn't happy about the loan move, think they'd rather have kept him.......good old Wally, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Welcome Ryan and I hope all goes well for you while you're with us.
    Have QPR definitely got a recall clause because it doesn't always apply to season long loans?
    The club doesn't seem to clarify things like this when it announces loan signings but it would be nice to know
    Think it will be the usual can call back in Jan so if he's tearing it up with us, he will go back then a la kieffer moore. Then we shall start again...suppose the good news is that if he is doing well we might be haif way up the league by Jan so it might not be such a disaster.

[QUOTE=Pattylallacks2;38983020]
    Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    A failure to comprehend[

Sounds like ducking and diving with weasel words to me. Implicit in your comment was the view that this was a signing that did not make sense. Therefore it was a criticism either of the player, the club for initiating it, or both.
    Wow apparently you know more on what I’m thinking than I do and Apparently I’m a weasel so like a weasel I will do what any weasel would do when a predator comes snapping and go away

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Think it will be the usual can call back in Jan so if he's tearing it up with us, he will go back then a la kieffer moore.
    It's "Au Kieffer Moore" ... and you passed O-level French too! Tut, tut.
    Other than that, I agree.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 16-08-2018 at 09:02 PM.

[QUOTE=Silly-miller;38983387]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post

Wow apparently you know more on what I’m thinking than I do and Apparently I’m a weasel so like a weasel I will do what any weasel would do when a predator comes snapping and go away
    Don't be tedious as well as silly.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast