+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Manning

Ryan Manning

Just signed on loan.
    Good luck to him.

I give up

On the RUFC Official Twitter site. Year-long loan from QPR. Rep Ireland U-21 International
    Attacking midfielder, left-footed
    Just need a midfield "dog-of-war" now, to complete the jigsaw
    Last edited by mikemiller; 16-08-2018 at 01:51 PM.

Well we needed midfielders to come in but my god the lack of quality signings in this window is appalling. Surely if you gonna loan players in, it should be from the division above there's no logic behind this. If he can't get in a poor championship team which QPR are then that means he's not good enough to play in the championship.

He's been given shirt number 17, Towell's old number, so read into that what you want. I was starting to think that we might not sign anybody AT ALL, so good luck to him!
    Last edited by mikemiller; 16-08-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Lets not judge till he's played for us.

Michael Smith couldn't get into Bury team! So far doing alright. I don't expect us to be signing household names. As others have said could do with that midfield ball winner, who can get stuck in, disrupt opponents passing around us.

What brassgnat said. Horses for courses and all that. Smith didnt seem to fit at bury so they let him go and hes turned out to be a shrewd acquisition. At least this kid has championship experience whereas towell not so much. Got to at least give him a chance

He hasn’t kicked a ball yet and already criticism.
    Can’t get my breath.

What Stewart /Warne can expect should we go down, is a solid backlash from the paying public as to what so far is a poor start with no midfield
    Recruitment. A very dangerous practice indeed.

Having said that, we all need to show patience as we haven’t even got going. Only time will tell if those in charge have got it right.
    Personally I want my club to remain in the black.

Welcome aboard Ryan and trust it all works out for both you and the club.
    Last edited by Brin; 16-08-2018 at 02:14 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast