+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Manning

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Well we needed midfielders to come in but my god the lack of quality signings in this window is appalling. Surely if you gonna loan players in, it should be from the division above there's no logic behind this. If he can't get in a poor championship team which QPR are then that means he's not good enough to play in the championship.
    Maybe he is championship standard, as he's played 17/18 games a season for the past two seasons, and it is more a case that QPR's recent managers (head coaches, or whatever they call themselves) are not Championship standard????

That includes the current "wally with a brolly" who, to the best of my knowledge, has done the best part of F@@@ All since one good season in Holland.

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat View Post
    Michael Smith couldn't get into Bury team! So far doing alright. I don't expect us to be signing household names. As others have said could do with that midfield ball winner, who can get stuck in, disrupt opponents passing around us.
    Difference is we bought smith and are reaping the rewards for training him up soon as this lad shows any promise which I have no doubt he will he will be back at qpr who are going to be having a relegation battle,

The "Fella-with-the-umbrella" is not always the best judge of players, tactics, etc, so hopefully Manning will do well for us.

Just messaged a QPR fan, who I know from working down there and he's not a happy bunny!!

He can't understand why they've loaned out a good young left sided wide player, who can also play full back or wing back to, in his words, one of our "relegation rivals"...……..he's obviously optimistic for the coming season!!

Can't say as I've seen him play before but good luck to him while he's with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    He hasn’t kicked a ball yet and already criticism.
    Can’t get my breath.
    If you want to support a team where the 'supporters' actually wait and see how a player performs rather than make a knee jerk negative reaction, Rotherham may be a poor choice.

Or maybe it's just the nature of football supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    He hasn’t kicked a ball yet and already criticism.
    Can’t get my breath.
    Where’s the criticism?

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Where’s the criticism?
    Post 4?

Welcome Ryan whatever you are giving your all in a Millers shirt you will get total backing from me and many other Millers

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Post 4?
    Ahh I see it now

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Where’s the criticism?
    "! give up" is not a criticism?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast