+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Lucas Joćo

Do you mean the period in the second half against Norwich when Freeman was subbed off?

Henderson

Freeman Egan JOC Stevens

Leonard Fleck Norwood

Duffy

Sharp and New Striker

For me that would work. When we play 3 centre backs and teams have wingers we look very shaky. Our wing backs are hardly the best crosses of a ball but with that midfield and with Leonard doing the defensive work we would be tighter in defense have more meaningful possession and score more goals.

didnt we go to a back 4 at boro sbt so its not entirely a no no from chris and i agree with bfl teams are setting up with 2 wide attackers to nulify our wing backs which is our main threat in the 3 4 1 2 system just think its a bit too predictable now but as rod would say all abart opinions lol in any case wabaw !!

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    didnt we go to a back 4 at boro sbt so its not entirely a no no from chris and i agree with bfl teams are setting up with 2 wide attackers to nulify our wing backs which is our main threat in the 3 4 1 2 system just think its a bit too predictable now but as rod would say all abart opinions lol in any case wabaw !!
    Indeed we are mate. I see a 3-4-1-2 but 4 at the back would make us even slower coming forward with absolutely no width or pace whatsoever making it a doddle keeping our front 2 quiet. Don't think Wilder has ever wanted a back four in his managerial career.

nowt to stop our full backs still getting forward though sbt and the defensive midfielder dropping deeper to cover the centre backs but your probably right chris does prefer 3 at the back and wing backs

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789