+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lucas Joćo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Why would you get rid of Clarke he's havin a bad spell but was 3rd highest scorer last yr and got 2 against the pork in their own back yard anyone else would be granted hero status along with bobby Davison and Leon has done a hell of a lot more for this club than bobby ever did
    He had half a good season and for what he did to the grunters he will always be remembered with affection but I think we need to aim higher now. It is like the difference Norwood has brought to our midfield. We need better quality. Joao would be a right hand full and Billy has come back fit and fired up. I would be happy to lose Clarke if we got Joao and someone like Gallagher to lead the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    He had half a good season and for what he did to the grunters he will always be remembered with affection but I think we need to aim higher now. It is like the difference Norwood has brought to our midfield. We need better quality. Joao would be a right hand full and Billy has come back fit and fired up. I would be happy to lose Clarke if we got Joao and someone like Gallagher to lead the line.
    Gallagher aint comin accordin to that ITK guru Nixon,they want £8million for him,we can't/ won't pay it.I like the look of Joao missen but i aint seen him play much have you? Keep Leon in't side in my opinion,if we can get better then all well and good but it's not that long ago that some were sayin Billy wasn't good enuff.UTCB