+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucas Joćo

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Coz I is ere. LOL.
    I was thinkin that's the reason Beany mi owd pal.A bit like when Brian the BLADE fones Footy Heaven,they know they'll be plenty gunna fone in wantin to answer him. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I was thinkin that's the reason Beany mi owd pal.A bit like when Brian the BLADE fones Footy Heaven,they know they'll be plenty gunna fone in wantin to answer him. UTCB
    You know me rod. I say it as I see it in real time exactly as I do on here. The difference with a message board and a face to face is you can't see the person so all the body language and non verbal communication is missing. Like texting. I only ever use it to arrange something and never as a means of conversation because it is so,so easy to be misinterpreted and end up in an arguement that was never there.

You know me rod. I say it as I see it in real time exactly as I do on here. The difference with a message board and a face to face is you can't see the person so all the body language and non verbal communication is missing. Like texting. I only ever use it to arrange something and never as a means of conversation because it is so,so easy to be misinterpreted and end up in an arguement that was never there.
    i like you

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    i like you
    I like you too Twirls. You know what you're talking about.

I like you too Twirls. You know what you're talking about.
    hahhaahaha i like the way you tell it ,how it should be.

No rod not all. There are some who attempt to portray themselves as oh so f u c king clever when in fact they don't know jack s h it about football.
    Then there's them that just give a really big f u c k and say exactly what they say in the pub; which thankfully is the majority.
    If directed towards me SBT (and it seems likely it is) the O/P came from a really good source who I would expect to be correct and who would have no reason to make it up. The source insisted that we had made an enquiry and that we had tabled a bid. Wasn’t trying to be clever, was just reporting what I had been told in good faith. I like to think I know a little bit about football but no more/ no less than most of the posters on here past and present.

I appreciate that Twirlo is on good terms with Chris Wilder and respect his contributions to this board.

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    If directed towards me SBT (and it seems likely it is) the O/P came from a really good source who I would expect to be correct and who would have no reason to make it up. The source insisted that we had made an enquiry and that we had tabled a bid. Wasn’t trying to be clever, was just reporting what I had been told in good faith. I like to think I know a little bit about football but no more/ no less than most of the posters on here past and present.

I appreciate that Twirlo is on good terms with Chris Wilder and respect his contributions to this board.
    You couldn't be further from the truth SJH. Since I first read your contributions on here I've had nothing but respect for you and your thoughts. Not sure why you'd think you were a target for my thoughts on that issue but I can assure you that's not the case and I'm sorry you even toyed with the idea.
    My targets are those full of pomposity and pretentiousness. You aren't in that group. You're way too good for that.
    Apologies again.

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post

it come from his mate pal not seen tufty since last week im away,his mate text mi saying we not after him. and not only hogan we are trying for,i asked who he sent mi a smiley face the Pr ick. lol

You couldn't be further from the truth SJH. Since I first read your contributions on here I've had nothing but respect for you and your thoughts. Not sure why you'd think you were a target for my thoughts on that issue but I can assure you that's not the case and I'm sorry you even toyed with the idea.
    My targets are those full of pomposity and pretentiousness. You aren't in that group. You're way too good for that.
    Apologies again.
    No need to apologise at all SBT. I am too humbled by your reply to say much more except that it seems that my o/p was clearly wrong. I should there fore expect to take some criticism for that and I know that you are one of a small group of posters on here who’s opinions people respect, listen to and take note of.

Seems I called your post completely wrong and I can only apologise for the misunderstanding..

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    it come from his mate pal not seen tufty since last week im away,his mate text mi saying we not after him. and not only hogan we are trying for,i asked who he sent mi a smiley face the Pr ick. lol
    Interesting Twirlo. Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday and that you will continue to keep us informed.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast