+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucas Joćo

nixon tweeted this morning that were prepared to pay scott hogans salary for a season long loan i reckon abrahams going to villa and hogan to us

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    nixon tweeted this morning that were prepared to pay scott hogans salary for a season long loan i reckon abrahams going to villa and hogan to us
    Personally i'd sooner have Abraham but i'm sure Tufty&the staff will have seen both of em alot more than i have.UTCB

i would like to have them both rod but know it aint gonna happen think chris will have done his homework on hogan and he must think hes worth the risk cant see us paying all of hogans salary though which is what nixon is suggesting

i dont see it either surely villa got to contribute somat sounds like we wernt prepared to pay waghorn 30k a week so dont see us paying hogan 35k

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    i dont see it either surely villa got to contribute somat sounds like we wernt prepared to pay waghorn 30k a week so dont see us paying hogan 35k
    You seem to be forgetting the 5 million transfer fee.

Let’s compare the cost of both players
    Waghorn £5 mill + £30K a week for 3 years = £9.5 million cost
    Hogan zero transfer fee + £35K a week for 1 year = £1.75 million cost

Using the above comparison paying Hogan £35K seems a bargain compared to Waghorn
    Of course they’ll be a re-sale value with Waghorn but he’s not young so can’t see us selling him on for that much.

can see where your going with that maradona and your point is logical but your also forgetting chris has stated on more than one occasion hes not prepared to upset team spirit by bringing players in on double what other players are on i dont think theres any way we will bring hogan in on 35k a week as others have said if your willing to pay that amount we might as well go for tammy abrahams nowhere near as big a risk

I just don't see what the attraction with Hogan is. I have a Chris Guthrie/Richard Cadette/Jostein Flo feeling about him. I can't profess to have seen much of him but is career stats and medical records just really concern me. IF he's the one he gets 100% support but I see more value in Joao. Abrahams would be a stellar signing and sadly I think he's out of reach.

FGS don't put Jostein Flo in the same bracket as Chris Guthrie/Richard Cadette
    plenty of others to choose from
    first up for me would be Jeff Bourne - he's up there with Chris Guthrie

It's all lies. Not even asked about him what so ever

Noooo ! You mean this isn't true. Oh dear.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast