+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucas Joćo

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    It's all lies. Not even asked about him what so ever
    What's all lies Twirls? Joao,Hogan,Abraham,Gallagher? UTCB

Jao.

Jao telling me it's all bull s h it Twirls???

Jao now wot Jao can dhow !!!!!

Who'd a thunk there'd be attention seekers claiming ITK status on a football message board.

Ha ha ha ha ha jao know it SBT

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Jao telling me it's all bull s h it Twirls???

Jao now wot Jao can dhow !!!!!

Who'd a thunk there'd be attention seekers claiming ITK status on a football message board.
    Aint everybody on forums attention seekers then Sean? Twirls who we gunna sign then? I notice Sanchez dint play for Manure at Brighton. UTCB

Anyone with half a brain could have seen it wasn't true. He doesn't fit our player profile in the slightest, he'd want more wages than we'd be comfortable playing, and the only thing making it slightly feasible - the fact that he's already Sheffield-based - is the very thing that makes it very unlikely.

Absolute horse-sh1t of the highest order from start to finish!

No rod not all. There are some who attempt to portray themselves as oh so f u c king clever when in fact they don't know jack s h it about football.
    Then there's them that just give a really big f u c k and say exactly what they say in the pub; which thankfully is the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by almostsignedmaradona View Post
    You seem to be forgetting the 5 million transfer fee.

Let’s compare the cost of both players
    Waghorn £5 mill + £30K a week for 3 years = £9.5 million cost
    Hogan zero transfer fee + £35K a week for 1 year = £1.75 million cost

Using the above comparison paying Hogan £35K seems a bargain compared to Waghorn
    Of course they’ll be a re-sale value with Waghorn but he’s not young so can’t see us selling him on for that much.
    Wilder could easily pay Hogan £10K per week = 0.5 million
    Then pay a loan fee of 1.25 million to Villa to cover some of his wages.

1.25million + 0.5 million is exactly the same cost as paying him £35K per week with no loan fee. To be honest I don’t think the players can have any grievance with a loan player received massive wages. It’s the parent club that given him the contract not us.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    No rod not all. There are some who attempt to portray themselves as oh so f u c king clever when in fact they don't know jack s h it about football.
    Then there's them that just give a really big f u c k and say exactly what they say in the pub; which thankfully is the majority.
    Quite busy on here this afternoon(compared to normal) hope it continues,it's still the first forum i click on to look at.UTCB

Coz I is ere. LOL.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast