+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Lucas Joćo

He does speak the truth though our Sean.

big deal so were not signing joao pigs after a defender from spurs not deemed good enough for us cmon miiiillllllwaaaalll !!

Options are running out and I am just not seeing why Hogan is worth so much money. Surely a better gamble would be Keifer Moore and if Johnson’s not coming get Freeman and go to a back 4.

A back four is not an option. It would render a CB redundant,reduce wide attacking options and make midfield a minefield to pick and allocate roles to.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Options are running out and I am just not seeing why Hogan is worth so much money. Surely a better gamble would be Keifer Moore and if Johnson’s not coming get Freeman and go to a back 4.
    Joao wasn't an option tho was he? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    A back four is not an option. It would render a CB redundant,reduce wide attacking options and make midfield a minefield to pick and allocate roles to.
    I get your point about the midfield when ideally you would want Leonard, Duffy, Norwood, Fleck and Coutts back soon. It is not easy trying to accommodate the best players.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Joao wasn't an option tho was he? UTCB
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing Rod.
    Not hindsight mate,i think it was Twirls who said a few days ago we were defo not interested in Joao.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Not hindsight mate,i think it was Twirls who said a few days ago we were defo not interested in Joao.UTCB
    The main point being we are not gettingJoao or Gallagher and can you really see Millwall letting a rival have Gregory ?. Of all the names mentioned that leaves Hogan. Hopefully CW has a surprise up his sleeve but I am suggesting we could do worse than Keiffer Moore.

why not forget johnson and get moore and hogan ? oh sorry sbt a back 4 is an option which weve used already this season and is something i would like to see us try we would be more solid at the back imo

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast