+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who watche the spuds game on the telly

yup not many don,t like ashley

honestly though
    with even posters from here giving up their tickets and posting there was 5000 season tickest up for grabs were you not surprised at the full house

all they have done by not boycotting not walking out etc is strenthen ashl.s hand

he can walk al over us and people will still go
    isnt that what all the ashly out /if rafa goes i go crew trying to stop
    truth is yet again the boycott lot are not backed or do what they say they will

surely this means like me that many think despite not having a huge transfer kitty ,not having the spend peopel think we should ,despite not getting rafas top signings that better the devil ya knaw and all that

i was surprised at the attendance

more than i was at the lck of commitment from the if rafa goes i go brigade etc

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    honestly though
    with even posters from here giving up their tickets and posting there was 5000 season tickest up for grabs were you not surprised at the full house

all they have done by not boycotting not walking out etc is strenthen ashl.s hand

he can walk al over us and people will still go
    isnt that what all the ashly out /if rafa goes i go crew trying to stop
    truth is yet again the boycott lot are not backed or do what they say they will

surely this means like me that many think despite not having a huge transfer kitty ,not having the spend peopel think we should ,despite not getting rafas top signings that better the devil ya knaw and all that

i was surprised at the attendance

more than i was at the lck of commitment from the if rafa goes i go brigade etc
    I SAIDF you think that the anti ashley brigade consists of a small minority that are on this forum as has been said before

why do you keep posting on here ?

did you not see the big flag then pmag?

yes i did
    but we have seen these flags many times and im so glad pboromag flags didnt do the spelling this time

the truth is the ground was full

how do you think those that said i wont give ash another penny of my money etc will be feeling right now
    given up their season tickets depriving the kids of watching the toon and yet their seat isnt even cold and another anti ash lad has taken up his seat

he wont be caring about a flag will he

he would be rightly gutted that he has stood by and made such a great sacrifice trying to make a point thinking he had the support and the backing of other fans
    when clearly he hasnt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)