+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cup draw

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    remember billy mercer getting sent off and Nicky law going in the nets.
    Paul rideout converted the penalty
    Remember it very well.

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    Remember it very well.
    Hi sickly. Have you been on holiday as I haven't spotted you much on here recently? Hope the family is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Went last time when we drew 2-2 at Goodison ... great game and atmosphere. No replay this time if the score is the same, Topper? (Boo!)... and our first VAR game?
    My memory is going but I'm sure we lost that match 3-2 with a very dodgy last minute penalty. I think what you're calling the replay was actually the 2nd leg that we drew 0-0

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    My memory is going but I'm sure we lost that match 3-2 with a very dodgy last minute penalty. I think what you're calling the replay was actually the 2nd leg that we drew 0-0
    Just checked - you're right. Played two legs in the league cup back then (1987). I fancied our chances of beating them in the second match after our good performance at Goodison, but it was not to be
    Last edited by mikemiller; 17-08-2018 at 12:56 PM.

The fixture lists are saying Tuesday 28 Aug KO time TBA

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Hi sickly. Have you been on holiday as I haven't spotted you much on here recently? Hope the family is OK.
    Hi Monty good to see you back. Been working in China and Hong Kong so been really busy. Hope the peregrines are well.

Seen that the prices are only 15 pound for home areas so I should imagine it will be the same for us when they announce the prices which is a big well done to Everton for that.

Would have preferred them at home though but Goodison Park is great stadium full of tradition and history, I'm sure we'll take a lot of fans over for this especially at 15 pound a ticket.

Hi Monty good to see you back. Been working in China and Hong Kong so been really busy. Hope the peregrines are well.
    Peregrines successfully raised one chick. China and Hong Kong!! Impressive. "Hi Monty good to see you back" is not a phrase one sees too often on MM. I read that loads of billionaires have been buying houses in NZ apparently afraid that revolution may break out due to rising inequality.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Peregrines successfully raised one chick. China and Hong Kong!! Impressive. "Hi Monty good to see you back" is not a phrase one sees too often on MM. I read that loads of billionaires have been buying houses in NZ apparently afraid that revolution may break out due to rising inequality.
    Been a problem for a while, the Tories were to blame, allowing foreign buyers to buy without having to live here Labour just changed the law. House prices here are astronomical and way out of reach in the major centres for young people.

Been a problem for a while, the Tories were to blame, allowing foreign buyers to buy without having to live here Labour just changed the law. House prices here are astronomical and way out of reach in the major centres for young people.
    You better get in quick to avoid Armageddon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast