+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Big Boycott Test

Quote Originally Posted by cannylad View Post
    calm down ffs, come on now pat you are the biggest biter on here when it comes to ghostboro and you know it. You cause yourself way too much aggro by falling for his stuff. (i was going to use a more descriptive word but it might have been looked upon as inflammatory) xd
    he doesnt bite
    he has had more how to ignore threads up than anyone else

im sure he is siting on his paws know just wishing to jump in

Sounds good Hughie.

See who can manage it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Calm down FFS, come on now Pat you are the biggest biter on here when it comes to Ghostboro and you know it. You cause yourself way too much aggro by falling for his stuff. (I was going to use a more descriptive word but it might have been looked upon as inflammatory)
    Don't get you knickers in a twist Cannylad and I'll explain it more simply in a p.m. so that you may understand.

It is really as simple as that as another respected poster on here knows what I'm alluding to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I'm in.
    Actually your out,cos you just fell for a post from a ghost supporter..

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Don't get you knickers in a twist Cannylad and I'll explain it more simply in a p.m. so that you may understand.

It is really as simple as that as another respected poster on here knows what I'm alluding to.
    You just can't help yourself can you, just let it drop man you're beginning to sound foolish.

You just can't help yourself can you, just let it drop man you're beginning to sound foolish.
    Friend, you are proving that you are the one who can't help it. Be patient and you will see in a later p.m. exacly what I am saying.

In the meanwhile just look at the timing below and rethink.

I posted at 0923, post 12 "And so begins the first test exactly 5 mins following my last post." which referred to our resident wumptie, numpties new thread "so can the clever pen pushers, etc" posted 5 mins following my post 12 at 09.19.

Certainly not his post timed 09.22

Obviously to most not to his post which was posted at the same time I was typing.

Thus all you have done is exactly the reverse of the idea of this thread. You have loaded him with unnecessarry ammunition which he has both childishly and gleefully jumped on and used with relish.

Thanks a lot for that.

Friend, you are proving that you are the one who can't help it. Be patient and you will see in a later p.m. exacly what I am saying.

In the meanwhile just look at the timing below and rethink.

I posted at 0923, post 12 "And so begins the first test exactly 5 mins following my last post." which referred to our resident wumptie, numpties new thread "so can the clever pen pushers, etc" posted 5 mins following my post 12 at 09.19.

Certainly not his post timed 09.22

Obviously to most not to his post which was posted at the same time I was typing.

Thus all you have done is exactly the reverse of the idea of this thread. You have loaded him with unnecessarry ammunition which he has both childishly and gleefully jumped on and used with relish.

Thanks a lot for that.
    OK Pat, whatever you say, you win, now move on FFS.

OK Pat, whatever you say, you win, now move on FFS.
    Just read the p.m. I'll send this evening, he craves the sort of ammunition you've just fed.

Just read the p.m. I'll send this evening, he craves the sort of ammunition you've just fed.
    Don't send fu*k all Pat, I'm not interested. Just stop this right here, I've had enough of you.

Don't send fu*k all Pat, I'm not interested. Just stop this right here, I've had enough of you.
    Then you are the loser.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)