+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: so can the clever pen pushers/internet accounants please tell me how

so can the clever pen pushers/internet accounants please tell me how

how ash funded the house of Frasier purchase with Newcastle uniteds money ???
    please tell me as I would love to purchase a company with money from my current company without physically withdrawring any money from the bank account or showing how I moved it in the accounts . I would love some of this invisible money everyone thinks he has used from the toon

can thos same people please tell me how he is pocketing money (apart from the same old free advertising /debt payment )

where in the posted accounts is he taking money .please show me (other than wages,didvidends ,pensions,expenses)

please tell me so I can understand the hatred of this man if he is doing it

can you then inform the inland revenue as im sure they would love to nail him and as most seem to know he is doing it and they cant spot it im sure they would love to be highlighted

With the massive focus being on Ashley from all walks of life as it stands, including the club getting raided and such, I'd hazard a massive guess and belief that he's not doing anything of the sort with Newcastle United's monies.

To do anything remotely on that scale would be akin to Ashley putting post it notes around the country telling all and sundry that he'll be pilfering from his own club.

Having said that, here's a question.

If Ashley made a profit for himself from his ownership of Newcastle, is he legally entitled to spend it how he sees fit....even if he spends it outside of Newcastle?

Because, as has been explained many times before. The money NEVER enters NUFC accounts.

The club shop has been SD since 2014.

Meaning ALL merchandise profits have went to either SD or MASH.

The club also pay MASH for managing and handling said merchandise.

The advertising still isn't paid for, leaving SD and / or MASH with extra disposable income (every year for 11 yrs)

The club's commercial and corporate business is ALL outsourced.

No money has been removed from NUFC accounts, because it doesn't go in there.

But... I'm not sure you're that stupid. This is just another prod with a stick.

mick many many many clubs operate in the same way

that hasn't generated the 70 mill to buy house of Frasier

we get paid for the commercial and corporate side 22 mill I think over a few years .is that going to HOF??

THE CLUB SHOP I THINK YOU MAY HAVE A POINT BUT IM SURE WE GET SOMETHING FROM IT CHECK THE BOOKS

we could get more if we ran itourselves maybe

but with the threats of boycotts etc would you want a shop that customers are being stopped from going into

surely that would have an effect on the turnover

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)