+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: iFollow Notts midweek on tinternet for £10 TONIGHT......ALL FANS

Con suerte

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I have paid me 10 squid and am gonna keep everything crossed. How long before the game starts can you log on and begin watching the coverage ?
    Actual moving pics are 5 or 6 minutes before kick-off, before that you will get an intro screen saying you are logged on and the name of the match......you can listen to solo commentary while you wait, but only if there is a separate button NOTE...... sometimes when you try to switch to pics, the computer tells you that you "are already logged on via a separate device"....try hitting the "refresh button" (on Firefox, the third icon from the top left of screen) or clear out cache and memory, "open menu, options, privacy and security"

My only worry about tonight, is that this is the first big test for NuLion, my estimate is 100,000 new customers all trying to watch games with the Championship involved as well....ouch

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Actual moving pics are 5 or 6 minutes before kick-off, before that you will get an intro screen saying you are logged on and the name of the match......you can listen to solo commentary while you wait, but only if there is a separate button NOTE...... sometimes when you try to switch to pics, the computer tells you that you "are already logged on via a separate device"....try hitting the "refresh button" (on Firefox, the third icon from the top left of screen) or clear out cache and memory, "open menu, options, privacy and security"

My only worry about tonight, is that this is the first big test for NuLion, my estimate is 100,000 new customers all trying to watch games with the Championship involved as well....ouch
    Cheers tarkers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234