+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: iFollow Notts midweek on tinternet for £10 TONIGHT......ALL FANS

It is all Yeovil at the minute anyway

It's a good thing is you don't have a picture. can't wait until that 6/5 central defender goes up for a corner.

Quote Originally Posted by caj85 View Post
    Stuck at 8.19mins.
    Do we get a refund?
    Pictures came back at 14 minutes-ish, fine since then....but now I wish they hadn't come back......what a shambles

Could be 4/5 to Yeovil

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    Could be 4/5 to Yeovil
    Excellent prediction......probably the worst game of football that I've ever seen involving Notts.....my apologies to everyone that saw my post and spent a tenner.......the bad news is that the second half pics were uninterrupted!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Personally I also flush out the memory and cache at half-time, to be on the safe side, I live on my own so I've nothing else to do...
    Explain please how to flush out the memory at full time, a permanent memory flush that this evening's cr@p. It's going to be stuck in a lot of folks memory for a while to come. Maybe we just need new RAM?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Explain please how to flush out the memory at full time, a permanent memory flush that this evening's cr@p. It's going to be stuck in a lot of folks memory for a while to come. Maybe we just need new RAM?
    I am actually in shock, genuinely stunned at what I've just witnessed......I fear for the worst now this season, no fight, no determination and a back 3 or 4 that look like they don't know what to do....how did it get so bad so quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I am actually in shock, genuinely stunned at what I've just witnessed......I fear for the worst now this season, no fight, no determination and a back 3 or 4 that look like they don't know what to do....how did it get so bad so quickly?
    Another one???

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  15.5 KB

Ha ha after the crap on Friday .not just the picture freezing but the crap from them people in black and white. but then again Ilkeston could beat Coventry utd this week.

Anyone know how much of the £10 Notts get?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast