+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: iFollow Notts midweek on tinternet for £10 TONIGHT......ALL FANS

iFollow Notts midweek on tinternet for £10 TONIGHT......ALL FANS

I promised to start a thread before each of the iFollow Midweek games (6 currently available), where ALL fans can access the match, even those in the UK (both the regular Irish lads should be delighted, GlasgowDave, possibly Sid up in Scarborough and hundreds of others unable to make a possibly long round trip on a Friday night?)

Obviously Notts would prefer you to physically be at the ground to support the lads as they search for a stiff dose of gelatine to kick-start their season, so BigusAlus has cleverly dropped the price of match tickets to £10 to match the tinternet option....yes, that's right...£10 to sit pitch-side at the Field of Dreams, sucking in the atmosphere whilst begging that huge fat guy in front of you to sit down......or £10 to sit in your cockroach-infested council flat with your little red nose pressed up against a 7 inch laptop screen?............still beggars cannot be choosers, if you'd studied harder at school you could've got a better job and managed to buy a car or afford a train ticket.

So....you've decided to watch the match on the laptop monitor?...open an account on the official Notts website here https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/ and click the dropdown box "matches" then "fixtures" "today's match" "live match centre"...lastly, "buy a match pass".........mine says £5 because Mexico is a third-world country, no dinero...yours should say £10 because you are in a rich and affluent Western country and need to be robbed like a traditional tourist...life sucks.

OK, you've now got your match pass and you've cleaned all that white sticky stuff off the laptop screen, get in a wheelbarrowfull of gutrot own-label cider from the Muslim off-license and a heap of munchies, the match could be tense and you need something to chew on apart from the seat of the sofa.......FLUSH OUT THE CACHE AND MEMORY before the kick-off (actual moving pics, with the murmurings of Charlie and Stall should appear 5 minutes before kick off).....if you don't flush out all that crap in your computer, two things are likely to happen (a) iFollow are likely to think that you are two separate people logging in because you were on earlier booking a match pass.....and you get booted off just as Enzio is about to lash his third of the night into the onion-bag...and (b) you might not have enough usable memory to enjoy the silky skills of Notts giving those Yeovil lads a footballing lesson.
    Personally I also flush out the memory and cache at half-time, to be on the safe side, I live on my own so I've nothing else to do....you may be living with Kylie Minogue and have better things to do....like send her down the offie for some more cider....while you bang out a quick one over Enzio's hat-trick!!

Enjoy.....ps, did I mention it's £10 tonight for ALL Notts fans Worldwide on the tinternet......tonight?.......I hear an echo....or maybe it's voices in my head?
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 17-08-2018 at 01:18 PM.

anyone got an iFollow log in they can lend me for tonight? haha

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    anyone got an iFollow log in they can lend me for tonight? haha
    Yep, use mine......TarquinIsaKnob@You'reACheapskate.com

Anyone got pics yet?.....just the intro screen here....maybe I'm being a bit premature....as normal according to Kylie

Pictures here...8 minutes to go.....cricket commentary....strange

Working perfectly on my ZX Spectrum

Name:  0.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  19.5 KB

Yes cricket here too

Picture now stuck

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Picture now stuck
    We are currently experiencing technical difficulties

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post