+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: McParland

McParland sat near us tonight and at the Colchester game. Seemed to be having a good laugh with his mates , not a the way Notts were playing I hasten to add. Well at least I don't he was and I wouldn't blame if he was.

So what is actually the problem with the academy? Hardy said it'd be category 2 in the very near future.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Sorted
    Hahahaha, and I didn't think I'd see anything more embarrassing than our performance tonight, how wrong was I?

No wonder we're on a slippery slope

Unfortunately Hardy has no idea what being a Category 2 Academy entails. Trust me the Academy is a shambles and has been for months. Ask Hardy how the last audit went and guess what.....a wall of silence, he won't comment By the way I have no agenda at all, I just want to see this club progress and can smell bull sheite from a mile away. Anyway after watching that tonight I would think he has had a sleepless night, I have. Get McParland in to run it properly Alan, time is running out on all fronts.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I haven't heard about the Academy being in a mess from anyone other than your good self McCullochIsGod. Can anyone else confirm please so I can be sure it's not just a rumour being pushed by someone with a very specific agenda? I wouldn't want to jump on a bandwagon that turned out to have no engine.
    Nobody then?

Try ringing the Football League Swale I am sure they will oblige. Their number in Preston can be found online. Does that give you a hint?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Try ringing the Football League Swale I am sure they will oblige. Their number in Preston can be found online. Does that give you a hint?
    Why are you talking in riddles?

Not a riddle, they will verify that we failed the Audit.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Not a riddle, they will verify that we failed the Audit.
    What's it got to do with the football league? Academy stuff is under the remit of the FA, so quite evidently, you are talking out of your backside

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast