+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O’Hare to Barnsley ?

O’Hare to Barnsley ?

Aston Villa starlet Callum O’Hare is closing in on a loan move to Barnsley, Football Insider sources understands.

A number of Football League clubs have made enquiries to Villa about the availability of the 20-year-old as they look to sign him for the 2018-19 campaign.

A well placed source has told Football Insider that League One leaders Barnsley are leading the race to take the attacking midfielder on loan.

O’Hare is working his way back to fitness after missing pre-season with a knee injury he picked up in May at a Hong Kong sevens tournament.

Villa are considering sending him out on loan before the end of the loan window at the end of August so that he can regain his match sharpness by playing regularly.

O’Hare is highly-regarded at Villa Park and with his first-team opportunities set to be limited this season Steve Bruce could be open to loaning him out that he can continue his development with regular first-team football.

The youngster made his first-team debut for Villa last season in the EFL Cup against Colchester and went on to make eight appearances for Bruce’s side last term.

Any relation to John O'Hare ? He warra decent laiker,

Anuvva wun fo the BFC Rehab Centre. Send us your injured players and we'll gerram match fit fo ya.

Adda thought the days of Kell, Gridelet and Burton wo finished wi these multi billionaire owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Any relation to John O'Hare ? He warra decent laiker,
    A can remember gooin to Bradford and Hector gerrin five inna 7 goal thrashing forrus standing on oppun terrace when it wo p1ssing darn. Wor O'Hare laikin forrem and they booath went to Derby ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A can remember gooin to Bradford and Hector gerrin five inna 7 goal thrashing forrus standing on oppun terrace when it wo p1ssing darn. Wor O'Hare laikin forrem and they booath went to Derby ?
    Arr remba that match , tha reyt trapesin or muddy pitch to swap ends, sumdi cut or knocked darn flag pole behind oppun end , warrit thee ? Wi lost 7-2 a think ,, Alex Fergusons brother scooard booarth forrus ( Martin ) Hector got 4 ? Ohare dint laik itwa Bobby Ham , think he gorra cupple anorl , av programme sumweer , allevtafind ittart n check tho,
    a went wi Trackies, toppa bus station , think it wa 4/6 d ? Programme wa 4d ?? Hafea crarn tha cud gerrowt
    Last edited by Romared; 17-08-2018 at 05:13 PM.

Tha reyt, it wo Ham, not o'Hare. A think it wo 7-2.

Flagpooal worra thin telegraph pooal not set in grarnd firmly. Only needed a touch. Elf 'n Safety lads wunnta allowed it nardays.

It wont me Guv, honest. A know who did it though.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 17-08-2018 at 05:24 PM.

Who we dropping for him? Hope it isn't Mowatt. I'd like another striker myself. No more Dan Cowley's please?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Who we dropping for him? Hope it isn't Mowatt. I'd like another striker myself. No more Dan Cowley's please?

Scored the winner tonight for Willem 11 Tilburg in the Dutch first division .

Not a lot of people will know that steve .

:-) :-)

Can’t remember the last time we had no loan players. That was one of the long term aims of PCs plan when he started it off if I remember rightly.

A thought one of the supposed benefits of evvin these new owners was that we wunt be reliant on loan players developing them for other club's advantage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast