+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Rotherham United ***Matchday Thread***

Hey Rev, great to hear things are getting on the mend for you and your family

When the fixture list came out, August was the only month I was worried about, but the way we beat stoke and derby, i'm a tad more concerned about rovrum! their style is totally different to ours, stoke and derby, so I hope Marcelo has drilled our players in the art of defending against boring football, and the art of scoring against 10 players behind the ball, coz I've a feeling they'll need it, Cooper said in his recent interview that we do better against the so called bigger clubs and worse against the so called lesser clubs, so he should know best on how to deal with this newly promoted Rovrum team, I see they kept Newell, he seemed to be their best player last time they were in the championship, chances are now with more experience under his belt he is still likely to be their best player

I think we will win, but it will either be a 1-0/2-1, or something like a 5-1 battering!

Peacock-Farrell, Ayling, Berardi, Cooper, Douglas, Phillips, Hernandez, Saiz, Klich, Alioski, Roofe

subs: Blackman, Jansson, Pearce, Shackleton, Baker, Harrison, Bamford

Leeds United: Peacock-Farrell, Ayling, Berardi, Cooper, Phillips, Douglas, Klich, Saiz, Hernandez, Alioski, Roofe. Subs: Blackman, Bamford, Jansson, Pearce, Harrison, Baker, Shackleton.

Rotherham United: Rodak, Vyner, Mattock, Vaulks, Ajayi, Wood, Palmer, Taylor, Williams, Smith, Raggett. Subs: Bilboe, Proctor, Ball, Robertson, Manning, Vassell, Newell.

surprised newell is on the bench for them, thats good for us!

forshaw and dallas injured so pearce and shackleton replace them on the bench

is there any link for todays game?

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Hey Rev, great to hear things are getting on the mend for you and your family

When the fixture list came out, August was the only month I was worried about, but the way we beat stoke and derby, i'm a tad more concerned about rovrum! their style is totally different to ours, stoke and derby, so I hope Marcelo has drilled our players in the art of defending against boring football, and the art of scoring against 10 players behind the ball, coz I've a feeling they'll need it, Cooper said in his recent interview that we do better against the so called bigger clubs and worse against the so called lesser clubs, so he should know best on how to deal with this newly promoted Rovrum team, I see they kept Newell, he seemed to be their best player last time they were in the championship, chances are now with more experience under his belt he is still likely to be their best player

I think we will win, but it will either be a 1-0/2-1, or something like a 5-1 battering!
    Cheers mate - its been a horrible year but what better way to end it with Leeds going up this season.

Come on Leeds ,lets keep this going no complacency please
    MOT

Quote Originally Posted by pilgrimwhite View Post
    Any audio links - old ones not working thanks
    MOT

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)