+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Locked threads and arguments on here

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Let's all vote for Kev Brown to be made up to mod. He would sort all of the rubbish out.

It was a great move to make Zippity a mod but I'd imagine it takes more than one.
    kev is a mod isn,t he? didn,t he up and leave to start his own forum

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    No .I've never ever started my own forum ron

well how come 3 ,we will call them Meanies , posters are linked to you englishspunk , jameslloyd90 and taekowndopete are linked though your ip , they are gone but you were given the benefit of doubt
    regards vpns or proxies when a poster is found using them its not illegal but it makes them stand out
    ah so this is where it comes from my son is James, his mate is Peter, i dont have a clue who the other one is!!
    i tell you what, i will storm into my sons room when he is back from uni, i will demand the ****age boys tell me who he is. Its ok though , you prats banned me in any case for nothing. ABSOLUTE NOTHING! im completely innocent

asking a simple question would have been nice like before pulling the trigger! excellent work mate, your a real detective!

i see you have avoided the the crux of the problem though

holy **** , i live in a house with 3 other Newcstle fans, i must be a multi!! yeah you show me how to keep control of a ****age boy and his friends when drunk

prat

****ing dirty *******s! ive never been so angry in my life. Rest assured you cowards will ban me rather than face up to you ignorance and that person will still be here to do what he likes.

Cowardly people you dont deserve to be mods, i wouldnt trust you with a ****ing birds nest
    Last edited by TANYA_; 18-08-2018 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    ah so this is where it comes from my son is James, his mate is Peter, i dont have a clue who the other one is!!
    i tell you what, i will storm into my sons room when he is back from uni, i will demand the ****age boys tell me who he is. Its ok though , you prats banned me in any case for nothing. ABSOLUTE NOTHING! im completely innocent

asking a simple question would have been nice like before pulling the trigger! excellent work mate, your a real detective!

i see you have avoided the the crux of the problem though

holy **** , i live in a house with 3 other Newcstle fans, i must be a multi!! yeah you show me how to keep control of a ****age boy and his friends when drunk

prat
    "but you were given the benefit of doubt "

read it - you weren,t banned - your ip address was used

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    No .I've never ever started my own forum ron
    i think it was assumed so after you ceased posting

"but you were given the benefit of doubt "

read it - you weren,t banned - your ip address was used
    yes i was banned! i didnt even post and i got banned for a week or 2.

i think it was assumed so after you ceased posting
    no mate .like many others I'm a member of a lot of other Newcastle football forums .if I stop posting on here it's normally when the football chat stops and it begins to be just about 2 posters and it becomes just a slagging match .it's not a good place to be as a forum and it won't attract new posters.

Well if you think he's a suitable candidate for mod why not use your own moderator influence and promote his "promotion"

I for one think it would be a move for the good. How does everyone else feel.

In fact I might as well open a new thread and ask for opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    The village idiot will be ****in' himself silly looking at all this sh!t. He's causing fu*king chaos on here and doesn't have to lift a finger to do it. I'm getting more disinterested in this forum by the minute along with quite a few more I suspect.
    Soaring spirit CL.

Stand aside if you don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Agree mate I looked around for another forum with decent banter. A lot of posters have given up the mods don’t get paid for monitoring the board but surely they can see the way this Forum is going

They have the ability to sort this out but all you get out of them is use the ignore button. I personally don’t need to as I don’t get into conversation or debate with imbiciles.
    Me neither, as I've said before, I don't enter into mental combat with the unarmed.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)