+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Locked threads and arguments on here

Locked threads and arguments on here

What's a fkin shambles .Hang your heads in shame .drove all of the lasses off here .

o know seems one mod is trying ro make a name for himself the others are trying to debate

you cant muzzle free speech

a pity because the argument had started between two rgulars and wasnt shut down .ifeel canny and pat should be allwed to say what they want

some posters are over protected

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    What's a fkin shambles .Hang your heads in shame .drove all of the lasses off here .
    Not all kev, Fatso's bitch is still on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Not all kev, Fatso's bitch is still on.
    That did mek me chuckle mind...

Good point by Kev though..

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    o know seems one mod is trying ro make a name for himself the others are trying to debate

a pity because the argument had started between two rgulars and wasnt shut down .ifeel canny and pat should be allwed to say what they want

HERES an idea, why dont one of the mods grow some balls and BAN YOU FOR LIFE then the problem goes away???

we all know your the problem and they know your the problem. Get rid of you and the problem goes away FFS IT IS NOT HARD

o know seems one mod is trying ro make a name for himself
    No-one's trying to do that at all.

But you know exactly what you're doing when you make your comments and it's nothing to do with free speech at all. You know exactly which comments will get to people; I wish they wouldn't bite, but they do. I can only imagine you enjoy winding people up and seeing their reaction because we're all meant to be on the same 'side'.

No-one has a problem with people having a different opinion but you can't put yours over without the little digs. Feel free to have a go at Rafa, his tactics, etc but you're constantly calling the North East, most of the fans, various posters...and there's absolutely no need.

Whilst you were banned, there were no locked threads...because there was no need. People can fall out now and again but you've managed to get the backs up of every single poster on this board, bar Ghost. Is everyone else being unreasonable...or is it you?

Some of your observations on tactics and players, etc, are, in my opinion, good...can you not just stick to those, man. Aye, other posters shouldn't respond but it's you who instigates it almost every time. And you know as well as I do-as I said, it's absolutely nothing to do with free speech.

the only people spoiling this forum are the effing whingers with an agenda.

kev who only makes an appearance to cmplain about other posters/closing threads/ do something about it/ don/t do something about it

tanya pfft - the witch who only ever appears when she/he wants an effing public hanging.... grow some balls ....

I DIVVENT WANT TO PET =- I'M QUITE HAPPY HAVING NO BALLS - YE KNAA

if you mean show some gumption... hadaway pet - i've got plenty of gumption .. if some fecker needs banning they'll get it.... but not on your ****ing say so

pboro- ****ing worst kind of worky ticket - can't abide people who just go out of their way to start/continue arguments...

if people stopped the friggin whinging about other posters - we would all be a damn sight happier

its like a frigging nursery school

oh and i forgot - kev you used to be a canny poster - disapeared for a while... then came back a different person.... doppelganger got you ?

tanya tanya tanya.... i say it 3 times as .... well .... how many times are you on here in various guises............

FFS IF I THOUGHT PBORO was CLEVER ENOUGH - i'd even say... shyte hes coming out with this drivel so that he doesn't get banned... double frigging bluff... woah....................

think i'll have anotehr drink now. thats all folks until - well jsut until..........

I don't need protection from anybody on this forum, especially you. This is the second time I have replied to you, the first was a long long time ago this one will be the last.

Nope I'm the same person I've always been .,only ever had this username .I come on to talk footy and have a laugh .footy threads now all end up the same way .either turned into antirafa then schoolyard arguments then get locked .its not for me .

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)