+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hang your heads in shame Mods

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    no June it was a legitimate question to clearly show how the posters on here feel. At NO point was i looking for an argument! it was purely to point out the fact that regardless what people say, they are all thinking the same as myself. It was simple and direct end of.
    Why do we have to tollerate this person? the ignore thing clearly doesnt work as he picks and choses his moments in order to get a reaction.
    If we lose its Rafa's fault, if we win its down to Ashley. Its been the same old dance for well over a year for **** sake and it needs to be escalated. This board was the pinacle of forums 14 years ago, i myself was one of the original posters and frequently posted but its been on the decline ever since. You cant make one rule for one and turn a blind eye to another. I got a lifetime ban for putting a picture of 2 chinese girls suggesting JR had a little dick as a joke about 12 years ago ffs.

The kid Ketsbaia got banned for always suggesting we should sign Giroud, my son was given a years ban because one of your lot assumed i must have been a multi (**** sake he lives in the same house thats why the ip is the same) did one of you even bother to ask?????? NO

trigger happy over the slightest thing but give this person infinate ****ing patience at every turn

YOU give this individual a platform to spew hatred and lies constantly and even when found out, he gets a slap on the wrist when others have been given lifetime bans for much less. You and the other mods have set the precedent for this person and the bar is getting raised every week with the amount he gets away with!

You should be embarrassed at how long you have let this go on for. But no doubt the best way for you to deal with it is to ban me since i have shown such audacity in pointing out the fundamental problem.
    Keep hiding behind your misplaced morals or turn a blind eye and hope it goes away, its worked great for the last 12 months mate
    deep down you and everyone on here know what im saying is correct and on point

now theres a statement to discuss matey
    not looking for a fight, not trying to be controversial, just simply put the facts on a plate for all to see, i welcome anyone to prove im wrong. Would be nice for the football forum to be a football forum again rather than the pboro show. Take a look at his last 20 threads, tell me im wrong

The truth hurts mate, but thats just your pride taking a little bite in your arse because ultimately you know the truth
    Ketsbaia wasn,t banned because of his ip address when he was banned the mods didn,t have access to ip addresses

perhaps like many posters are starting to do is to ignore other posters that you disagree with

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    Ketsbaia wasn,t banned because of his ip address when he was banned the mods didn,t have access to ip addresses
    no mate, my son got banned because of the ip address not Ketsbaia. He got banned for constantly repaeting his views on who we should sign. Yes it was relentless and tiresome but he had no malice in his posts.

Fast forward 2 years and look at what its become. I didnt mean all the mods do a bad job mate, and i swear im not trying to cause trouble but bloody hell, we all know what a great place this forum used to be and it could be again, there is a good crowd on here and we can have some good banter but this is getting out of hand.
    Single handedly 1 solitary person ruins the entire forum, its just an easy cop out when people say ignore him.
    We shouldnt have to simples

You must be as fed up as everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    no mate, my son got banned because of the ip address not Ketsbaia. He got banned for constantly repaeting his views on who we should sign. Yes it was relentless and tiresome but he had no malice in his posts.

Fast forward 2 years and look at what its become. I didnt mean all the mods do a bad job mate, and i swear im not trying to cause trouble but bloody hell, we all know what a great place this forum used to be and it could be again, there is a good crowd on here and we can have some good banter but this is getting out of hand.
    Single handedly 1 solitary person ruins the entire forum, its just an easy cop out when people say ignore him.
    We shouldnt have to simples

You must be as fed up as everyone else
    once more i can only stress

"perhaps like many posters are starting to do is to ignore other posters that you disagree with"

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    once more i can only stress

"perhaps like many posters are starting to do is to ignore other posters that you disagree with"
    The trouble is you are setting a precedent here, which means anybody can say what the hell they like to other posters without fear of punishment, if our village idiot can get away with it then the same rules apply to all. There should be a set policy of behavior posted for all to see and if you go too far over the line you get a warning, if the warning is ignored you should be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    The trouble is you are setting a precedent here, which means anybody can say what the hell they like to other posters without fear of punishment, if our village idiot can get away with it then the same rules apply to all. There should be a set policy of behavior posted for all to see and if you go too far over the line you get a warning, if the warning is ignored you should be gone.

Village Idiot FFS Cannylad that’s a huge compliment to dish out

Read, Laugh & Ignore or don’t even read is a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I think what you're seeing now is a wee bit of a shift in attitude.

Posts considered to be deliberate wind-ups, whether that takes the form of goading , insulting, baiting or whatever have been locked. More of those will result in more frequent and longer bans.

That's one way of stopping the wind-ups happening but i agree, another way would be for folk to not rise to the bait.

I also agree, though, that folk shouldn't be put in that position.
    You must agree though Zippity it's a bit boring and annoying in a lot of cases to see so many threads closed down and locked.

Just go back 5 pages of threads, that's 100, and you will see there are 8 threads closed down. That's 8% which is shocking considering that most of them started out as good normal football posts, i.e. non provocative and yet it only takes a couple of contentious posts to convert these to a slanging match.

It's ages since I had a look on R.T.G. and only when a poster from here has pointed out something on there but I can't imagine that lot, how ever much up the wall they are, having 8% of their threads locked, and you do see some controversial opinions on that board too.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 18-08-2018 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    wot you on about? you agreed with it !

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    you should be banned for being a multi

how two faced to call for someone to be banned when you are breaking board rules

the only reason anyone would be a multi is to ruin the board or get around a ban
    How on earth can he be a multi if the same computer, therefor the same I.P. address are used by both him and his son. Two totally different posters therefor if you have more than one finger, no multi. If you don't believe me take Ghost's councel on it, he's the board expert.

I've said many times in the past that one of your main problems is that you are too lazy to read posts correctly then again following that you haven't enough self respect to ever admit when you are in the wrong, which is almost all of the time.

Apologies to the rest of the posters on here as I said a couple of days ago that I wouldn't respond to Pboro, but I felt this one was too important to ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post

Village Idiot FFS Cannylad that’s a huge compliment to dish out

Read, Laugh & Ignore or don’t even read is a lot easier.
    Look, I was one of the first to say that and have pushed it but you will always have posters who bite at his every word thus the arguments start. Far easier to just get rid of the cnut.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)