+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Quite simply unacceptable

Depends who is pinching 😍.

Forgot to add. Fitzsimons, what a waste of skin. He has 3000 acres to kick the ball and still manages to miss

I repeat again that Nolan did a great job in saving is but now had no idea how to string together a team worthy of promotion or quality passing football.The same defence that two years ago almost dropped us out of the football league are still claiming a decent wage and living off this fine old club and the rose to red brigade continue to support them.Please Mr Nolan if you really are my kind of Manager resign Brisley and completely Duff to the annals of Notts County history books

Wow, in all the years I have been taking my lad to watch Notts that's the first time he's ever wanted to leave before the final whistle , it could/should have been 7 or 8 ! Rather than MOM ( impossible task) I'm going for a worse player off the match which could be any from 11 but I'm gonna give it to Elliot Hewitt , been a long time since I have seen a worse display from a Notts or any right back for that matter. My lad said in the car on the way home that he doesn't to go t Lincoln next weeks, I couldn't believe what I was hearing!

ps. Their left back looked useful.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Wow, in all the years I have been taking my lad to watch Notts that's the first time he's ever wanted to leave before the final whistle , it could/should have been 7 or 8 ! Rather than MOM ( impossible task) I'm going for a worse player off the match which could be any from 11 but I'm gonna give it to Elliot Hewitt , been a long time since I have seen a worse display from a Notts or any right back for that matter. My lad said in the car on the way home that he doesn't to go t Lincoln next weeks, I couldn't believe what I was hearing!

Hewey or Duffers for me for the "worst player of the match"....both were dreadful but the rest were only marginally better

Can't fault the lad. On tonite's showing we'll get absolutely slaughtered at Lincoln and if we do, I am fully in favour of waving Nolo goodbye. He can moan all he likes about his players but if that's the best that he can motivate them, then maybe it's time to go.

Dan Jones was dreadful again.
    I don’t understand the substitutions either. Thomas, Dennis and Vaughan were the better performers. It’s almost like certain players have something on KN.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Having spent serious money in the summer Nolan is now massively under pressure.

A ****e state of affairs.

I have tickets to Lincoln next week with my kids and to be quite honest I am not looking forward to it.
    The Lincoln manager was there tonight, I bet he went home happy.

Not a single positive tonight. The back five should be sacked and replaced immediately as the have no interest in defending. We have signed two strikers that can't finish, enzio is clueless, unfit and lazy. Then Nolan takes off our most creative player in Thomas! Even Nolan lost the plot

And Elliot tries to knock it over the keeper from inside his own half. You haven't got that in your locker son.

And Elliot tries to knock it over the keeper from inside his own half. You haven't got that in your locker son.
    After looking half decent for the early part of last season, Hewitt seems to have reverted to the complete waste of space he looked to begin with... but, why oh why play him at right back when we all already he know he can't play there for toffee.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast