+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Quite simply unacceptable

Quite simply unacceptable

Having spent serious money in the summer Nolan is now massively under pressure.

A ****e state of affairs.

I have tickets to Lincoln next week with my kids and to be quite honest I am not looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post

I have tickets to Lincoln next week with my kids and to be quite honest I am not looking forward to it.

Thank god I am in Spain and missed this garbage.

Charlie and Stallard said it was worse than Barnet away last year, which would make it the worst performance since Trew was chairman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post

As embarrassing as tonight is, that could be a whole new level.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Charlie and Stallard said it was worse than Barnet away last year, which would make it the worst performance since Trew was chairman.
    Barnet was dire....this was far far worse....in the words of Charlie "it was bad, then it got worse...now it's dreadful and shambolic"...ouch

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    As embarrassing as tonight is, that could be a whole new level.
    Cheer up, BFP, we could have new manager bounce by then.

Normally I am one to ‘stick up for KN and players’. Not tonight. I dragged my kids n Mrs down to watch what was a shambolic performance.
    Both full backs should never play for the club again, complete ****e from both. Centre backs, well, see full backs.
    In midfield we look OK when we have the ball, at least we did in the first half. However, we look fragile as **** when the opposition have it. The warning signs were there against Colchester, but I had my black n white tinted glasses on.
    2 lads up top did what they could, looked lively with decent movement at times in the first half.
    As a collective, it does not look right. It’s ok having a squad with loads of potential and youth. Where were the leaders tonight? One was playing left back for Yeovil. Where were players rattling in to tackles?
    For me KN has to use the loan market to try and give us more steal in our spine.

Oh I'm pretty sure this is the moment where we are all treated to elite pies words of wisdom , calling me a chav and how wonderful the team are and how malicious I am to aim criticism at the god awful Nolan and his bunch of useless acolytes .

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Normally I am one to ‘stick up for KN and players’. Not tonight. I dragged my kids n Mrs down to watch what was a shambolic performance.
    Both full backs should never play for the club again, complete ****e from both. Centre backs, well, see full backs.
    In midfield we look OK when we have the ball, at least we did in the first half. However, we look fragile as **** when the opposition have it. The warning signs were there against Colchester, but I had my black n white tinted glasses on.
    2 lads up top did what they could, looked lively with decent movement at times in the first half.
    As a collective, it does not look right. It’s ok having a squad with loads of potential and youth. Where were the leaders tonight? One was playing left back for Yeovil. Where were players rattling in to tackles?
    For me KN has to use the loan market to try and give us more steal in our spine.
    I'm not normally one to get hysterical, but tonight was utter cr@p.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Which is better - a steal in your spine or a pinch of your bum?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast