+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loan Market

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Once again, a spot-on post.....it's strange how 85% of the posters on here can see the problems but Nolo cannot......someone give him a copy of the MAD posts tonight, please.....apart from the ones calling for his sacking....obviously

ps for those that keep screaming for Fitz to be replaced, please tell me how the hell it's his fault that Yeovil fired 20 odd shots at him and were basically using him as target practise?.....the problems are somewhere outside of his penalty area obviously
    It's because he doesn't inspire confidence, he looks nervous fumbles shots and his kicking is atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    It's because he doesn't inspire confidence, he looks nervous fumbles shots and his kicking is atrocious.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    He stands on his line and refuses to command his 6yrd box, doesn't communicate at all and is simply not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Henderson from Forest, centre mid Anthony Grant? But would he drop? Centre back no idea
    I've heard a deal for Henderson has legs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12