+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loan Market

Loan Market

Well after that debacle, I reckon we need a 'keeper, CB and a ballwinning midfielder in the Neal Bishop mould.

Anyone know who's available?

Henderson from Forest, centre mid Anthony Grant? But would he drop? Centre back no idea

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Well after that debacle, I reckon we need a 'keeper, CB and a ballwinning midfielder in the Neal Bishop mould.
    I thought the general consensus was we needed those BEFORE this debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post

Anyone know who's available?
    Totally agree....Nolo needs to dip into the loan market quickly or else this season is a goner.....from what I witnessed tonight, it will be a minor miracle if this team is even mid-table by Xmas.....AH must be screaming inside at all the money he has shelled out already

After tonight we need to look at who is free... we can sign these, correct? A goalkeeper, left back, a minimum of one centre back if KN actually plays Hall. A ball winning midfielder. So for me a minimum of 4 signings ASAP.
    Mark my words, with performances like tonight we will be relegated.

I think perhaps we are rather missing the obvious, a new Manager would be top of my list!!! Followed by replacements sharpish for duffer! And missed it ( sorry Brisley)

We need to change formation I think. For a long time we've been completely outnumbered in midfield and think 442 without the requisite ball winners just leaves us completely exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    After tonight we need to look at who is free... we can sign these, correct? A goalkeeper, left back, a minimum of one centre back if KN actually plays Hall. A ball winning midfielder. So for me a minimum of 4 signings ASAP.
    Mark my words, with performances like tonight we will be relegated.
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    We need to change formation I think. For a long time we've been completely outnumbered in midfield and think 442 without the requisite ball winners just leaves us completely exposed.
    Notts fans tend to lose their sh*t if they don't see a "2" at the end of a formation though...

Next game I'd start Pierce Bird and Ben Hall - Duffy and Brisley were beyond awful tonight.

Not sure why Tootle was ommitted but f*ck me did we miss him at right back, Hewitt was found to be useless there seasons ago and it does him a diservice playing him there imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Notts fans tend to lose their sh*t if they don't see a "2" at the end of a formation though...

Next game I'd start Pierce Bird and Ben Hall - Duffy and Brisley were beyond awful tonight.

Not sure why Tootle was ommitted but f*ck me did we miss him at right back, Hewitt was found to be useless there seasons ago and it does him a diservice playing him there imo.
    Once again, a spot-on post.....it's strange how 85% of the posters on here can see the problems but Nolo cannot......someone give him a copy of the MAD posts tonight, please.....apart from the ones calling for his sacking....obviously

ps for those that keep screaming for Fitz to be replaced, please tell me how the hell it's his fault that Yeovil fired 20 odd shots at him and were basically using him as target practise?.....the problems are somewhere outside of his penalty area obviously

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast