+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: League cup v St.Mirren thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gogsred View Post
    Also was there a Sportscene this weekend? Did I miss it? I looked for it last night as per usual but nothing.
    BT Sport have the exclusive rights to League Cup ties so no BBC coverage allowed.

BT showed the two cheeks games so job done for them - could not give a f’uck about the other games clearly. Would it have killed them to have a highlights show? I assume cameras were at pittodrie? (I wasn’t).

Yet again our non cheeks game gets s’hite coverage and undersold as a TV package. The cockwomble and his cronies need to man up for this next round of negotiations and insist on proper coverage to sell the game better - and that includes highlights in Scotland not playing second fiddle to feckin March of the day ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    BT Sport have the exclusive rights to League Cup ties so no BBC coverage allowed.

BT showed the two cheeks games so job done for them - could not give a f’uck about the other games clearly. Would it have killed them to have a highlights show? I assume cameras were at pittodrie? (I wasn’t).

Yet again our non cheeks game gets s’hite coverage and undersold as a TV package. The cockwomble and his cronies need to man up for this next round of negotiations and insist on proper coverage to sell the game better - and that includes highlights in Scotland not playing second fiddle to feckin March of the day ffs.
    Well they have put our game on TV next so must give a little tiny ****?

What'll happen with the final? Will that be BT exclusive?
    Domestic cup finals should be live on cooncil TV or the gig is screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

THIS.
    Jim Whyte on Talksport. The SFA. The BBC . it`s all "rangers " / Celtic. Ooh stevie G. Ooh Brendan.

Mason was right . We should have stuck the knife into newco back at the beginning.

Now it`s looking like the only way to break this new version of the Scum Duopoly will be for Us , Hibs & Hearts to gang up and win all the Trophies. Cnuts.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Fit`s A dee witht non highlights. Been loloking on the sPFL Youtube and BBc sight hohping to see them. Thought they were posted up aftfter 6pmpm on a Sunday ??
    This is the only one I could find,not the best of views.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=35t96XyDKD0

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Aye. Thanks Rico. From the REDtv Club site......... what`s the point in BT Sport covering this Cup if they are only showing the cheeks games ??? What WILL they do if both cheeks get knocked out , eh ??

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

What the hell is that? Are there not proper highlights out there somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post

We can’t even do proper highlights...SaCk McInNeS, it’s his fault as club manager.

The SPFL youtube channel has 9 minutes of the Dundee Ayr game, but nothing of our game.

The BT sport Scottish page is a bunch of videos about the cheeks. It's like we don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    You can get them on Red TV

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast