+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: League cup v St.Mirren thread

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    In/oot - Skint, I'm oot

Furryboots - home

Pre - thinking of a good dog based pun so I can join in the maddley thread

Post - probably still trying to think of a good dog based pun so I can join in the maddley thread

Prediction - Can it go to penalties? We'll win on penalties.
    Oot

AC game

Preparing for game

Watching the dandies 2nd half in the pub

2-1 for the once michty

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney77 View Post
    What's this "retrieving dinosaurs"? You gone into archaeology?
    Oil & Gas innit. Either that or he’s planning on starting his very own Jurassic Park.

This is what I wondered.....gone all Dickie Attenborough.

What's this "retrieving dinosaurs"? You gone into archaeology?
    Oil comes from a bacterial reaction of dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures in the sea bed mixed with the geology side according to some. I just like to believe its true (which disappointingly its not)

I like to imagine my house is heated and my car runs on Diplodocus and Stegosaurus

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Oil comes from a bacterial reaction of dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures in the sea bed mixed with the geology side according to some. I just like to believe its true (which disappointingly its not)

I like to imagine my house is heated and my car runs on Diplodocus and Stegosaurus
    😂😂 Knew you were in the oil industry right enough. Had become aware of this new manner of referring to it!
    Vehicle would labour being fuelled with those two, perhaps a raptor based product would be preferable.

Steven McLean is ref

No he's f'uckin nae

Ah.....you mean...

Oot

3-2

���� Knew you were in the oil industry right enough. Had become aware of this new manner of referring to it!
    Vehicle would labour being fuelled with those two, perhaps a raptor based product would be preferable.
    im sure I would be a palaeontologist and nae an archaeologist too. Which I wish I was instead of this pish

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    im sure I would be a palaeontologist and nae an archaeologist too. Which I wish I was instead of this pish
    Means to an end min, tbh I don’t miss working in ile at all now.....was good to me for a long time and met many decent c@nts.....sadly encountered a few bad c@nts.....toon clocks who were more interested in how many bedrooms you had in your house and importantly where it was and also what car(s) do you and the wife drive Zzzzzzz......very transparent they became to others that did not cotton on initially when consultation processes started when Wall St dictated......regardless, make hay when the sun shines to fund your way supporting the family/dons/visiting grounds.....hopefully you’ll be able to attend the Q/F.

SF

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast