+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Marcelos confirmed senior 18

Marcelos confirmed senior 18

1 Bailey Peacock-Farrell
    2 Luke Ayling
    3 Barry Douglas
    4 Adam Forshaw
    6 Liam Cooper
    7 Kemar Roofe
    9 Patrick Bamford
    10 Ezgjan Alioski
    14 Samuel Saiz
    15 Stuart Dallas
    18 Pontus Jansson
    19 Pablo Hernandez
    22 Jack Harrison
    23 Kalvin Phillips
    27 Jamal Blackman
    28 Gaetano Berardi
    34 Lewis Baker
    43 Mateusz Klich

Where does that 18 rank in this league compared to the other teams best 18 matchday lineup?

In terms of how they can play, is there a team better than ours right now?

Its early days but i reckon we've got some strength here, not to mention the 7 kids hes earmarked as his primary backups!

11 Tyler Roberts
    13 Will Huffer
    20 Tom Pearce
    35 Conor Shaughnessy
    39 Ryan Edmonson
    46 Jamie Shackleton
    47 Jack Clarke

The squad looks to have quality, the kids have all got potential, and the clubs management team this season are champions league quality, EVERY reason to be "Hopelessly Optomistic" or in my case BLOODY EXCITED COZ WE ARE GETTING PROMOTED THIS SEASON!

Ok Ok, just take it one game at a time etc etc lol

MOT!!!

and to give you an idea for comparison, look at the players who have been sold/released/loaned out with a view to releasing/loaned out to gain experience/players surplus to requirements/loaned players not loaned again or bought after loan

Lonergan, Pennington, Anita, Lasogga, Grot, Antonsson, De Bock, Wiedwald, O'Kane, Cibicki, Sacko, Vieira, Gomes, Coyle, Denton, Wilks, O'Connor, Vieira, Ekuban, Kitching, Bouy, Murphy, Ideguchi

and while I still rate Grot, Sacko, Coyle, Denton, Wilks, O'Connor, Ekuban, Kitching and Ideguchi, all of whom are still owned by Leeds United, I don't think those 9 would get into our 25 player squad mentioned above right now somehow

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)