+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley v Olympiakos

Burnley v Olympiakos

Got mine last night and happy at the price again.

Me too! Already looking forward to it. I wanted to go to Athens, but the total cost for me and the lad is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Me too! Already looking forward to it. I wanted to go to Athens, but the total cost for me and the lad is ridiculous.
    Garlick MK11, Get into your dry powder room and spent some money and enjoy ya tight bastid, give the wife a long weekend at a spa in the Countryside as well

Can't bring myself to start spending any of my hard earned lucre Alto. Rainy Day Fund!

Attachment 10428

Bump for Emil

Supporters are respectfully reminded that tickets for home games are only available on the telephone by calling 0844 807 1882.
    Tickets for away games are not able to be booked by phone.

Phone lines have been recently been blocked by those calling 01282 446800.

Please be aware that response to telephone enquiries are extremely limited at the moment due to staff processing internet sales and people visiting the ticket office buying tickets.
    Please, where possible, reserve your season ticket seats online for the Olympiakos game.

No one shown as showing any live games next Thursday yet.

https://www.live-footballontv.com

Officials for our game on Thursday.

30 August 2018, 20:45 CET - Burnley (Turf Moor)
    Burnley FC (ENG) - Olympiakós FC (GRE)
    Referee: Viktor Kassai (HUN)
    Assistant Referee 1: György Ring (HUN)
    Assistant Referee 2: Vencel Tóth (HUN)
    Fourth Official: Sándor Andó-Szabó (HUN)
    UEFA Referee Observer: Vladimír Medveď (SVK)
    UEFA Delegate: Rainer Koch (GER)

Vikto Kassai refereed the European Champions League Final between Barcelona and Man United in 2010/11 and also refereed in the 2010 World Cup and his last game was the semi-final between Germany and Spain but has not been an official at the WC Finals since then.
    He is perhaps best known (to me anyway) for being the first referee to award a penalty after a VAR review in the FIFA World Club Championship Semi-Final in December 2016.

Olympiakos beat Levodiakos 1-0 in their opening league game on Sunday.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)