+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Match Day Post: The Mighty Blades v Norwich City

Match Day Post: The Mighty Blades v Norwich City

So back in league action this afternoon, as we 'welcome' Norwich City to BDBL. Seemingly a match that from a supporter's point of view, has become a real grudge affair after last season's shenanigans. I'm sure Jordan Rhodes will receive a warm welcome too.....

Anyway...

Any team news?

Mcgoldrick recovered from his dead leg?

Billy definitely starting?

Norwood retaining his place after an excellent debut?

Duffy fit again after illness?

Woodburn likely only to appear from the bench?

Draws don't usually happen between Norwich and ourselves so it makes it harder to call, but such stats mean nothing. Will be a tough game, but with the changes made, I feel confident we'll win today. Think they'll score though, so it's a 2-1 Blades victory for me.

UTB

I have worry’s about our shaky back 3 and think CW needs to change the formation. However we should have enough to win especially if Billy starts. 2-1 Blades.

think chris will stick to his 3 4 1 2 set up personally i feel a back 4 would be more solid for us but if he goes for our usual formation could be norwood and fleck as the 2 and maybe try woodburn in the duffy role

a terrible defence and very limited fire power, either 2-1 loss or 1-1

big game for leon today if he carries on missing chances we know what the response from our crowd will be dont we

WE'RE A F**CKING MID TABLE TEAM AT BEST

Oh... I'm sorry, I don't know where that came from. Excuse me.

I fancy a 1-1 today. Huge ask for us to beat someone like Norwich at home and score more than 1 goal.

Billy to score because he's the only f**cker who can.

Rhodes to have less than 3 touches because he's utter trash.

Now you’ve gone and put mockers on it. NoPen will probably bang two in off hi shin.

L L B M

Watching this on a stream and we’re all over them. Can’t believe they are actually time wasting in the first five minutes, clearly ploy to try and wind fans up.

Last gasp from Sharp, totally deserved by the better team. Yes Norwich had a few chances but we were much better and that is a proper kick in the teeth for their gob s_h_i_t_e fans.
    Incidentlly Norwood looks a class act.
    The beer will taste good tonight

Yes after a poor start back to back wins with 2 quality signing supposedly to come. Things are looking up in S2, meanwhile in the trough that is S6 .........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast