+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: vs Cardiff: Teams

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    It was a red card all day.
    No way a red card BUT....
    what I cant understand is the inability of Benitez to motivate them for the 2nd half after one of the worst performances Ive ever seen.They were abject in every department.Also not to start Rondon & Muto is beyond comprehension.
    If I was Rafa I would fine every one of them..... including himself !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy1981_2 View Post
    I'm thinking mainly about the personnel problems we already face. Basically now on our 4th choice right back for at least 3 games. And our 3rd choice is a midfielder! Our best outfield player is about to get a 3 match ban too. We're absolutely ****ed if we lose Shelvey and/or Lascelles.
    Shelvey had a disappointing game for me. He's the one player who can produce a bit of magic but apart from a few decent passes, he didn't perform today.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy1981_2 View Post
    I'm thinking mainly about the personnel problems we already face. Basically now on our 4th choice right back for at least 3 games. And our 3rd choice is a midfielder! Our best outfield player is about to get a 3 match ban too. We're absolutely ****ed if we lose Shelvey and/or Lascelles.
    Who is the best outfield player in question ?

Zippity. Can't wait for your 'positives from the match thread' *smiley face*

Quote Originally Posted by Davearmy View Post
    was it **** if thats a red then arters (which was given as a yellow) was a season ban
    Arters was the same as Kenedy´s for me - a deliberate kick across the legs. Hayden´s was a studs up challenge from behind on the supporting leg of the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Milburn9 View Post
    Erm.....I shall have to think hard about that one.

Mind, a few of us on a match thread (well, threads...we need to sort that out ) is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Milburn9 View Post
    Not that it´s much consolation but I´d be more disappointed if I was a Cardiff supporter - not to win against relegation candidates, at home and against 10 men for a quarter of the game.

Kenedy was our worst player how the phuck he was allowed to take the penalty is beyond me

We didn’t deserve a win but when your given a golden chance the skipper should have stepped in and given the ball to Shelvey.

Fans had booed him all game so he would have relished taking that spot kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Erm.....I shall have to think hard about that one.

Mind, a few of us on a match thread (well, threads...we need to sort that out ) is a good thing.
    Yeh. Come on sort that sh1t out. Haha. Never want to contribute to the match thread cos you always get called armchair/plastic etc... As i'M 60 00 miles away I am an armchair. Enjoy a good 'vent' every now and then.

A massive point gained from a game we all arrogantly (including me) thought we could simply take 3 points from.
    Cardiff were arguably the better overall team, mainly due to a lot of work from the Murphy we lost out on because they must have swapped clothes on transfer day.

1 point gained for a positive note, away to a massive club playing in a massive stadium owned and run by a trillionaire.
    Ok I might have totally over-exaggerated a little bit....but....well....soooooo.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)