Quote Originally Posted by roweyp View Post
Fitzsimons 3 stuck to his line, doesn't communicate.
Hewitt 2 - Doesn't tackle or stop crosses so ultimately pointless.
Duffy 3 - Blames everyone else but falls over, dives in and second to every ball in the box.
Brisley 2 - See comments for Duffy but worse.
Jones 3 - See comments for Hewitt.
Husin 5- Always available little impact on the game.
Vaughan 4 - See comments for Husin, just slightly slower.
Thomas 5 - Always wanted the ball and at least tried to be creative.
Boldewijn 3 - Flashes of pace but lazy and unfit. At fault for their second goal.
Dennis 4 - Failed to meet any crosses but at least looked lively.
Hemmings 4.5 Again disappointing, but hole up play was good, just needs to get a goal.

Stead 5 - Probably our most intelligent football.
Other two did little in the time they had.
I agree with 10 out of the 12 ratings BUT, just watched the "lowlights" of the game 3 times on iFollow (I know, it's called either disbelief or masochism)
Enzio appears 3 times with the ball attacking their box - No other Notts player featured in their half apart from the missed penalty (which Enzio was the first to react to) and the ridiculous miss of an open goal from Hemmings or Dennis from 2 yards....THAT ENZIO CROSSED IN FOR....give the guy a break Rowey...please.....5.5 for attacking and 2.5 for tracking back ...4 is the average
Fitz, "stuck to his line".....hahaha.....I'd be frightened to come off my line as well if the oppo were using me as target practise....25 SHOTS IE 1 EVERY 3.6 minutes......pointless coming off his line as he had to keep scooping it out of the net or collecting it from the ball-boy....look on the bright side, all that energy saved means he should be fit for Newport on Tuesday....4 points