+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Murrayfield or Hampden?

Hampden is a sh!thole and Murrayfield is for egg chasers. Scotland don’t need a big stadium as we hardly sell ourt many international matches now. The matches should get moved around the country. Tonight’s match could easily have been suited for being held at Pittodrie or 1 of the Edinburgh clubs.
    And I hope the corrupt w@nkers didn’t charge to watch a f@cking friendly!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Hampden is a sh!thole and Murrayfield is for egg chasers. Scotland don’t need a big stadium as we hardly sell ourt many international matches now. The matches should get moved around the country. Tonight’s match could easily have been suited for being held at Pittodrie or 1 of the Edinburgh clubs.
    And I hope the corrupt w@nkers didn’t charge to watch a f@cking friendly!
    According to Sportscene £35 to watch that tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    Thats amazing. 35 pound for a friendly. SFA truly are c@nts

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    You would hope some charity would benefit instead of the blazers upping funds so they can enjoy their next jaunt expenses paid.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You would hope some charity would benefit instead of the blazers upping funds so they can enjoy their next jaunt expenses paid.

Hampden or Murrayfield...…………...Would be better at the Warout Stadium in Glenrothes Fife with the crowds they get

I want Murrayfield for no other reason than to get the whole Glasgow cabal smashed bit by bit.

How many of the SFA board are actually from Glasgow?

Murrayfield, if only for the potential for better sponsorship. Edinburgh might do a better job than the weegies and raise the profile of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    How many of the SFA board are actually from Glasgow?
    I can't remember now but I brought it up before. I'm sure none of them were at the time.

Some folk are really, really thick to think moving it to the worst place I've ever watched football will make a difference.

We need to stand up for ourselves and people need to stop being so ****ing scared of Glasgow.

As i said, bit by bit.

Lets be honest the whole of our game is rigged to benefit two teams who just happen to be from Glasgow.

Our National stadium that is meant to be a "neutral" venue for semi and cup finals has ends designated for the said two teams, Murrayfield might be sh!te but if it puts those two cvnt teams into the mix along with the rest of us its a start.

Let them worry about kick off/travel times/pubs/buses etc and which end they will be in, just like every other team in Scotland has to.

Milne has already shown his true colours re the voting rights and sevco, so standing up for ourselves is phucked.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast