+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frank Lampard Oh Dear

Frank Lampard Oh Dear

Turns up to Millwall, sticks out a gung ho team and concedes within 5 minutes (AGAIN!!)

You were warned about this bloke, and 4 games in its painfully obvious we are going nowhere under him, tactically naive, no defensive plan whatsoever, trying to play out from the back with two donky centre halves that aren't composed and can't pass (Davies and Keogh) ,, No DM in there again despite this being the most important position on the pitch with those two centre halves who can't pass,, where is Evans?

I'd be looking to get rid already if I was Morris

I was excited by Marriott, yet he's playing 2nd fiddle to an unfit s*** house in Waghorn ffs

I'll say this now, Lampard wont learn he's already set his stall out to be super attacking, yet his players haven't a clue what they are doing, you can't score your way out of this league Mr Lampard.

I did warn you all but yet again you took the p*** and refused to listen

Dean Smith from Brentford was the logical choice if it was a good passing game Morris wanted

Nope, goes out and gets an expensive risk in Lampard (whos never been that intelligent imo), gives him a load of wonga to go out sign 2000 players, and we end up in an even bigger mess

Its comical tbh

Where were you when we beat oldham........nowhere to be seem!

If you think Lampard is taking this club anywhere your are pretty naive and gullible

Bryson and Johnson as the two main ball playing midfielders in a passing style? Keogh/Davies as ball playing centre halves? with no out and out DM in Evans/Huddleston? two full backs who bomb on away from home, with no back tracking wingers to cover?

And you think Lampard is taking this lot up? or going to take them up in the next 2 years lol

That intelligent he thinks Davies is playing

Yep managed to mention Davies twice.

I wasn't going to say, glad someone else noticed too

I suppose we'll have to wait till the 21st for another match thread from dcfc

Great game, brilliant atmosphere and Rams fans played their part, you came back well in the 2ed half.

Lamps has said he is going to have a chat with Neill Harris after the match, maybe pick up a few tips. After all they did go to school together.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)