+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who thinks Pboro Mag should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    Zip, this lad has had it coming for a long long time, you can be as diplomatic about it as you want. He is disruptive, he has shared his homophobic veiws pubically, he has shared his racist veiws publically, he said someone on here was to "blame" for their relative marrying a muslim person, he calls our fans plastic/armchair fans, its a complete plss take that you give him the platform to continue. Holy **** lad the list is endless and yet he's ok to be on here. The ones who are doing the damage are the mods.
    Why can everyone see it other than the mods. I am not the only one who has this veiw

This forum is the gutter of forums now because of what is let slide
    Yup

The mods on here are weak as p1ss.

If Not, he would have gone a long time ago.

Weak as p1ss.

Ronandet doesn't know the difference between an a apostrophe and a comma, FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Ask whitepointer
    What did Whitepointer know that we don't Kev. I didn't know White pointer as I've only been on here coming up eight years and reading the forum a few months before that so I don't know what went on in the early days.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post

I think pboro poisons a lot of threads with wind-ups and insults under the guise of "simply having a different opinion". I think a ban for a while would be nice.

Having said that, there needs to be room for people who don't share an adoration for Rafa and who thinks Ashley is a good owner, even if most us don't agree with that stance.
    Of course that should be tolerated but at the same time whilst in a tiny minority of two Pboro has no time at all for any Ashley critics and Rafa supporters yet he whinges abouts his views being opposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    Yup

The mods on here are weak as p1ss.

If Not, he would have gone a long time ago.

Weak as p1ss.

Ronandet doesn't know the difference between an a apostrophe and a comma, FFS.
    oh stanley you are a comedian lol

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    What did Whitepointer know that we don't Kev. I didn't know White pointer as I've only been on here coming up eight years and reading the forum a few months before that so I don't know what went on in the early days.
    a footymad forum that was vastly different to this one

think like an outsider you don't follow nufc you come across these threads click on pmag click on his posts and think banned? try reading them

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    a footymad forum that was vastly different to this one
    Aye. Because the mods are as weak as p1ss.

think like an outsider you don't follow nufc you come across these threads click on pmag click on his posts and think banned? try reading them
    Award for the most ridiculous post ever goes to Ronny.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    Award for the most ridiculous post ever goes to Ronny.
    that stanley is why zippity is a mod and you are not

that stanley is why zippity is a mod and you are not
    I don't quite understand why you have raised the Mod issue, or for that matter using Zippity as an example or comparison to me.

I just think you are useless as a Mod.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)