+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who thinks Pboro Mag should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    I don't quite understand why you have raised the Mod issue, or for that matter using Zippity as an example or comparison to me.

I just think you are useless as a Mod.
    He’s funny as phuck though Mick he even accused me of being a multi
    And started on about torrent sites which was above my head anyway

This used to be a cracking forum with loads of good craic but the mods are imploding I think the should make Pboro a mod as he controls them anyway

That’s quite funny really Pinocchio pulling the mods strings. I’m not bothered either way if he was banned or not, he has insulted me and my wife on quite a few occasions but it’s water off a ducks back to me. He brags about how much money he has but I could probably buy and sell him and not even notice the money had gone out of my account.

At the end of the day though it’sa Footy Forum

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    He’s funny as phuck though Mick he even accused me of being a multi
    And started on about torrent sites which was above my head anyway

This used to be a cracking forum with loads of good craic but the mods are imploding I think the should make Pboro a mod as he controls them anyway

That’s quite funny really Pinocchio pulling the mods strings. I’m not bothered either way if he was banned or not, he has insulted me and my wife on quite a few occasions but it’s water off a ducks back to me. He brags about how much money he has but I could probably buy and sell him and not even notice the money had gone out of my account.

At the end of the day though it’sa Footy Forum
    Thanks Terry.

At the end of the day, it no longer feels like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    Thanks Terry.

At the end of the day, it no longer feels like it.
    Stick around though, Stan. I have a feeling things will improve...

I don't see any reason to ban Pboro.

I would rather see all the alter egos banned. Any multi should only be allowed to keep the profile they post most often on.

He only bothers us because we don't ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    They are going to have to zip.theres only 10 posters so if they all walk away you mightas well shut this p

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Hey Zip, it has to. 😀

I find him so stupid and irritating. He really needs to be banned as this site has become a load of ****e over past few years with his sniping and bull****.

I cannot bring myself to agree to ban anyone because they have opposite or contrary views, unless proven racist/homophobic/***ist etc. That includes all posters!

Sound like a bunch of brexiteers and there one sided view of life, argue and it's project fear and such like. If you do not like a poster or think that they are winding you up the answer lies within yourself.

If he is banned then I am inclined to walk away from a shortsighted forum. I do not agree with his synopsis 90%+ of the time but there are posts that reflect a reasonable point of view.

I also see certain posters on here that will respond regardless rather than ignore. In fact there is nothing so blind that those that cannot see! Tolerance is our strength.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    No guesses then. Who is the only poster who would follow him and applaud and commend every single post he posts whether or not genuine opinion or controversial.
    Help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Curian View Post
    I cannot bring myself to agree to ban anyone because they have opposite or contrary views, unless proven racist/homophobic/***ist etc. That includes all posters!

Sound like a bunch of brexiteers and there one sided view of life, argue and it's project fear and such like. If you do not like a poster or think that they are winding you up the answer lies within yourself.

If he is banned then I am inclined to walk away from a shortsighted forum. I do not agree with his synopsis 90%+ of the time but there are posts that reflect a reasonable point of view.

I also see certain posters on here that will respond regardless rather than ignore. In fact there is nothing so blind that those that cannot see! Tolerance is our strength.
    Excellent post.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)