+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who thinks Pboro Mag should be banned.

He is entitled to his views just like any other fan

Quote Originally Posted by Curian View Post
    I cannot bring myself to agree to ban anyone because they have opposite or contrary views, unless proven racist/homophobic/***ist etc. That includes all posters!

Sound like a bunch of brexiteers and there one sided view of life, argue and it's project fear and such like. If you do not like a poster or think that they are winding you up the answer lies within yourself.

If he is banned then I am inclined to walk away from a shortsighted forum. I do not agree with his synopsis 90%+ of the time but there are posts that reflect a reasonable point of view.

I also see certain posters on here that will respond regardless rather than ignore. In fact there is nothing so blind that those that cannot see! Tolerance is our strength.
    Seeing that you have brought politics into I wish to refute your claim that the majority of those that voted wanted Brexit have a one sided view on life .
    I voted to leave because the unelected Commissioners run the show and ride roughshod over us and our elected MEPs as well as our own elected MPs
    Yet again a Brazilian millionaire living in France is spending his money in the courts to try and stop our democratic referendum vote,why because he makes a fortune out of the taxes we put into the E.U.

People complain of the NHS bursting at the seams,lack of housing and overcrowded schools but can't even figure out that a net 400,000 EU nationals have been coming into the country every year since Blair opened the floodgates unlike other EU countries.I have friends who retired to a place in France and they have had to go private with their healthcare for 4 years before they can use the French health service.We are mugs in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Has to work both ways then.Cant abuse people when their views are different to his.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Has to work both ways then.Cant abuse people when their views are different to his.
    Yep, vice versa, because he takes his fair share of it.
    He is one man against, sometimes double figures of digs at him. That means his digs for tit for tat amount to many posts by him as opposed to one or two by each individual against him.

Who looks like he's causing issues?

This is why majority always defeats the minority because the minority have to shout that little bit louder to be heard or to defend themselves, just as much as the majority can drown out the individual who digs first.

Teet for tat in reality.

Any digs against him are generally overlooked. Accepted in the main.
    Any digs by him are swooped upon.
    That's my absolute and honest opinion on what I see.

Instead of bans being asked for or given out, people need to be told to ignore or accept the debate or the mixed digs and wind ups that many of us descend into, not just the odd one's.

It's about time we all got along as fans and argued the toss without any animosity that tips the scales of reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Seeing that you have brought politics into I wish to refute your claim that the majority of those that voted wanted Brexit have a one sided view on life .
    I voted to leave because the unelected Commissioners run the show and ride roughshod over us and our elected MEPs as well as our own elected MPs
    Yet again a Brazilian millionaire living in France is spending his money in the courts to try and stop our democratic referendum vote,why because he makes a fortune out of the taxes we put into the E.U.

People complain of the NHS bursting at the seams,lack of housing and overcrowded schools but can't even figure out that a net 400,000 EU nationals have been coming into the country every year since Blair opened the floodgates unlike other EU countries.I have friends who retired to a place in France and they have had to go private with their healthcare for 4 years before they can use the French health service.We are mugs in this country.
    Even better post.

I dont care if he is banned or not. Makes no difference to me, he/they dont have the power to annoy me enough to want them out.

I think hes a daft cnt and make no bones about it. Him with that other wigwam shaped tiit that sits on his shoulder - 10 words when one would do.

I'm for free speech but only if the person truly belives in what they say. I dont think these do sometimes.

Nah, sleg the fk out of them until they wise up or fk off.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Yep, vice versa, because he takes his fair share of it.
    He is one man against, sometimes double figures of digs at him. That means his digs for tit for tat amount to many posts by him as opposed to one or two by each individual against him.

Who looks like he's causing issues?

This is why majority always defeats the minority because the minority have to shout that little bit louder to be heard or to defend themselves, just as much as the majority can drown out the individual who digs first.

Teet for tat in reality.

Any digs against him are generally overlooked. Accepted in the main.
    Any digs by him are swooped upon.
    That's my absolute and honest opinion on what I see.

Instead of bans being asked for or given out, people need to be told to ignore or accept the debate or the mixed digs and wind ups that many of us descend into, not just the odd one's.

It's about time we all got along as fans and argued the toss without any animosity that tips the scales of reasonable.
    He puts posts up to stir sh1t and you as well as us know it.We all know how he supposedly feels about Rafa and how he feels about the fat slug.
    Why do we have to read it on every post.
    If I started a post about the Cardiff game,he would instantly say it was Rafas fault.
    The House of Fraser sh1t.He comes on and says it wasn't bought with the transfer money.Says it because we all think a few positions weren't strengthened and money in wasn't spent.So he gets digs in because a lot of us were p1ssed off with the transfer window net spend.
    He says 2 dumb Geordies nearly bankrupt the club and Ashley saved us.Why call Geordies if that's what you think.
    He call fans plastic because they won't fund Ashleys destruction of NUFC.
    He calls posters and their families.People that don't post on here.
    He says he goes to games well I bet he doesn't air these views in pubs and at the game.
    He brags he is wealthy.So what if he is or he isn't.Do I or anyone else give a sh1t.I am comfortable in life financially and with a good woman and 4 lads.Do I or anyone brag.He thinks he is be-littling the poor Geordies.
    It's boring Ghost and you know it.Every post is to get a reaction.People say ignore but when you read his sh1t in between posts you are reading I can see why some find it difficult to ignore.
    If everyone else has to tow the line,it needs to start with him.You know it but won't say as when he is on you agree with everything he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Curian View Post
    I cannot bring myself to agree to ban anyone because they have opposite or contrary views, unless proven racist/homophobic/***ist etc. That includes all posters!

Sound like a bunch of brexiteers and there one sided view of life, argue and it's project fear and such like. If you do not like a poster or think that they are winding you up the answer lies within yourself.

If he is banned then I am inclined to walk away from a shortsighted forum. I do not agree with his synopsis 90%+ of the time but there are posts that reflect a reasonable point of view.

I also see certain posters on here that will respond regardless rather than ignore. In fact there is nothing so blind that those that cannot see! Tolerance is our strength.
    So you accept opposing views but not those of brexiteers. Right-o.

When you see our kids being blown to bits by terrorists walking unhindered into our country I would argue that our tolerance is very much our weakness.

Back to the point. After much soul searching I would not ban Pboro. Just ignore his outrageous posts and laugh at them. He´s a WUM who looks for a rise. If you´re not in the mood then, just don´t reply - he doesn´t believe a lot of what he says so why should people feel the need to reply/argue with him.

Blokes got a different view to 99.9% on here. Goes OTT at times and tries to wind people up. Too many bite just ignore him. I have bitten on occasions last one being Man Utd at home last season but we all just need to use a bit of humour and it’ll all be fine. It means feck all compared to the other sh1te we have to put up with in our daily lives. Everyone just needs to chill out and not respond.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)