+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Who thinks Pboro Mag should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    Blokes got a different view to 99.9% on here. Goes OTT at times and tries to wind people up. Too many bite just ignore him. I have bitten on occasions last one being Man Utd at home last season but we all just need to use a bit of humour and it’ll all be fine. It means feck all compared to the other sh1te we have to put up with in our daily lives. Everyone just needs to chill out and not respond.
    "99 problems and a ***** aint one" Kingston eh?

😁

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Absolutely.
    You would agree pboro....

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    ?????
    Just logged on after getting the grandbairns off to bed,AND without reading any other post.

Oh yes please,please please and his marrar as weel...

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Seeing that you have brought politics into I wish to refute your claim that the majority of those that voted wanted Brexit have a one sided view on life .
    I voted to leave because the unelected Commissioners run the show and ride roughshod over us and our elected MEPs as well as our own elected MPs
    Yet again a Brazilian millionaire living in France is spending his money in the courts to try and stop our democratic referendum vote,why because he makes a fortune out of the taxes we put into the E.U.

People complain of the NHS bursting at the seams,lack of housing and overcrowded schools but can't even figure out that a net 400,000 EU nationals have been coming into the country every year since Blair opened the floodgates unlike other EU countries.I have friends who retired to a place in France and they have had to go private with their healthcare for 4 years before they can use the French health service.We are mugs in this country.
    This is exactly why politics have no place on a footy forum.
    Your post is just pure lies but because you see it in print,mebbes even you believe it..

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Help me out.
    Surely you are not that dim.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    He puts posts up to stir sh1t and you as well as us know it.We all know how he supposedly feels about Rafa and how he feels about the fat slug.
    Why do we have to read it on every post.
    If I started a post about the Cardiff game,he would instantly say it was Rafas fault.
    The House of Fraser sh1t.He comes on and says it wasn't bought with the transfer money.Says it because we all think a few positions weren't strengthened and money in wasn't spent.So he gets digs in because a lot of us were p1ssed off with the transfer window net spend.
    He says 2 dumb Geordies nearly bankrupt the club and Ashley saved us.Why call Geordies if that's what you think.
    He call fans plastic because they won't fund Ashleys destruction of NUFC.
    He calls posters and their families.People that don't post on here.
    He says he goes to games well I bet he doesn't air these views in pubs and at the game.
    He brags he is wealthy.So what if he is or he isn't.Do I or anyone else give a sh1t.I am comfortable in life financially and with a good woman and 4 lads.Do I or anyone brag.He thinks he is be-littling the poor Geordies.
    It's boring Ghost and you know it.Every post is to get a reaction.People say ignore but when you read his sh1t in between posts you are reading I can see why some find it difficult to ignore.
    If everyone else has to tow the line,it needs to start with him.You know it but won't say as when he is on you agree with everything he says.
    A very precise summing up.

Seeing that you have brought politics into I wish to refute your claim that the majority of those that voted wanted Brexit have a one sided view on life .
    I voted to leave because the unelected Commissioners run the show and ride roughshod over us and our elected MEPs as well as our own elected MPs
    Yet again a Brazilian millionaire living in France is spending his money in the courts to try and stop our democratic referendum vote,why because he makes a fortune out of the taxes we put into the E.U.

People complain of the NHS bursting at the seams,lack of housing and overcrowded schools but can't even figure out that a net 400,000 EU nationals have been coming into the country every year since Blair opened the floodgates unlike other EU countries.I have friends who retired to a place in France and they have had to go private with their healthcare for 4 years before they can use the French health service.We are mugs in this country.
    Good post. Some things standardised across all countries in the EU but other not. You would´ve thought that one of the first things to be standardised would be the benefits systems. If they´d done that then we may never have had an issue with free movement of people, but when you have one country with a better benefits system than all the others and no limits to movement of people, then you don´t need to be a genius to see what´s going to happen.
    Groups of Africans camped in northern France trying to get into the UK. They were already in the EU, FFS.

Here in North America we are spoon fed a whole load of biased BBC sh!t about Brexit. I watched a program coming out of Buffalo NY last night and they made it sound that the leave voters were a load of uneducated morons who had no idea what they were voting for. The panel they had on were all BBC correspondents who basically lied through their teeth spouting the remainer's mantra. I was absolutely disgusted. What makes it worse is that these voters actually pay the BBC through their TV licence to spread this crap. The BBC are also subsidized by the EU to the tune of millions of pounds every year. "Mugs is right"

Quote Originally Posted by Curian View Post

Sound like a bunch of brexiteers and there one sided view of life
    I'd say it describes you to a tee.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    He is entitled to his views just like any other fan
    That's a bit naive isn't it, so he can spout anything he wants no matter what it is ?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)