+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Who thinks Pboro Mag should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    That's a bit naive isn't it, so he can spout anything he wants no matter what it is ?
    well your prime minister is good at it apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_NUFC View Post
    Aye, ban the cunt

Posts bullshit .. hes a millionaire and owns all these companies ... Just a waffler that wants people to think he is something that he is not

Not bothered about his negative football post posts because its a football forum. But when it gets all political and ***ism/racism and all this .. Its just not good.

He seems hated on here by a lot and a number of posters dont post much no more because of him partly the reason i dont.

Forum would be a better place without him.

It will stop 237656275 page forums about crap, it will stop locked threads etc.

Just get rid
    I'll second that.

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    that stanley is why zippity is a mod and you are not
    What a stupid fu*ckin' answer, says it all for me, why do you insist on protecting this cnut ?

Quote Originally Posted by Curian View Post
    I cannot bring myself to agree to ban anyone because they have opposite or contrary views, unless proven racist/homophobic/***ist etc. That includes all posters!

Sound like a bunch of brexiteers and there one sided view of life, argue and it's project fear and such like. If you do not like a poster or think that they are winding you up the answer lies within yourself.

If he is banned then I am inclined to walk away from a shortsighted forum. I do not agree with his synopsis 90%+ of the time but there are posts that reflect a reasonable point of view.

I also see certain posters on here that will respond regardless rather than ignore. In fact there is nothing so blind that those that cannot see! Tolerance is our strength.
    My fu*kin' God, what the fu*k are you on about now ?

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    well your prime minister is good at it apparently
    This from a moderator, no wonder this forum is going to the dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    Thanks Terry.

At the end of the day, it no longer feels like it.
    Changing topic, how's the baby sitting going Stan ?

oh deary dear me

the same few with their pitch forks out

ignore me

it is so simple

if you dont have the self control or dont like my views ignore
    honestly
    we allo people to call others peados no ban
    we allo others to continually call posters kun75 and w4nk3rs
    we allow people yo use several names and come on with the intention to cause shi73

where are all the people asking for tanyas head knowing she is a ulti user
    she wwasnt a good poster under tanya but to come on as a multi to cause shi73 should she not be banned

or shall we just ignore that

people say i ruin threads

ill guarantee this
    their are more threads ruined blaming ash for everything than i do blaming rafa

everyone has lost the ability to see past their noses and just toe the in rafa we trust line

if anyother manager of ours was turning out and making decisions like rafa did yesterday they would be shouting get rid
    and will spout out the ususall well who would work for fatty

rafa does

if you dont like what i say as much as i dont like every thread being blamed on ash then just learn to ignore .and just because i have differing views
    doesnt mean im wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Changing topic, how's the baby sitting going Stan ?
    Going well CL thanks. He's doing really well too. No bother at all.
    I spend hours sitting next to his cot watching him sleep. He's beautiful.
    Thanks for asking. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    Going well CL thanks. He's doing really well too. No bother at all.
    I spend hours sitting next to his cot watching him sleep. He's beautiful.
    Thanks for asking. ��
    O/T. It's a secial feeling isn't it Stan. My oldest grand daughter is 20, visits regularly to and forth from Uni, and I had my youngest son up yeterday with my 6th one, his 6 month old son.

Every time you see them you see a development or something new. It's like a second life for us wrinklies.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    O/T. It's a secial feeling isn't it Stan. My oldest grand daughter is 20, visits regularly to and forth from Uni, and I had my youngest son up yeterday with my 6th one, his 6 month old son.

Every time you see them you see a development or something new. It's like a second life for us wrinklies.
    He's three weeks old and I see him just about every other day. He's growing really quickly.
    It is a special feeling Bill, mind you I'd forgotten how bad changing a pooey nappy can be. 😀

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)