+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 90 mins

90 mins

That’s all McCann has left to save his job.

Damning story from Julen then today’s embarrassment. Moussa shouidnt be allowed on dens even as Deewok

Eh, you're saying something completely different on other threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Eh, you're saying something completely different on other threads?
    Am I? Where? I’m quite sure I said you’d been looking for that since day 1 so what was new. Go show me where I said different ?

Skudded 0-3 tae Ayr phucking United is close to a sacking
    Wtf has he got a full English international on the bench
    Is he trehing to be clever
    He’ll prolly blame on moussa sending aff but gemme was gone well afore then
    Phucking raging

Wasn't at game.....Away for weekend.

I said McCann shud get to end of season bar indefensible results.....that's an indefensible result.

If he is to go I hope it's quick....when a manager has 90 mins to save job it rarely works our well.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Wasn't at game.....Away for weekend.

I said McCann shud get to end of season bar indefensible results.....that's an indefensible result.

If he is to go I hope it's quick....when a manager has 90 mins to save job it rarely works our well.
    You were lucky that you missed today’s match. It was diabolical.

Quote Originally Posted by ProvieRd View Post
    Am I? Where? I’m quite sure I said you’d been looking for that since day 1 so what was new. Go show me where I said different ?
    sorry, I assumed the OP was your opinion rather than an insight into FPS thinking. He's going nowhere regardless of the next game.

Am also away on holiday, cringed when i saw the result.
    Only thing i can say is... you will never ever surprise or sicken dundee supporters. We are used to this, especially supporters like me who actually go to games.
    I liked mcann but what happens after that fiasco? I think Nelms need to make a statement.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Am also away on holiday, cringed when i saw the result.
    Only thing i can say is... you will never ever surprise or sicken dundee supporters. We are used to this, especially supporters like me who actually go to games.
    I liked mcann but what happens after that fiasco? I think Nelms need to make a statement.
    Continually surprised. Often sickened. And go to games.

Nelms making a statement is as trustworthy as one from Trump

Nelms is lazy, his choice of manager last year reflects that. Keyes is committed as long as he gets his stadium. £2m down the swanny for unknown reasons, could be a bumpy ride

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)