+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager required

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    That was a dreadful performance by our team today. They were clueless and we were fortunate to be 0-0 at halftime. The second half was a disaster and in my opinion NM has to go and the sooner the better. Unfortunately Tim Keyes was not in the directors box to see today’s game. Nelms and Keyes should stop planning for a new stadium because by the time it is ready there will be few Dundee supporters left to attend home games there.
    If we continue to play the same way as today we will be relegated by Christmas.
    Did the manager play the strongest team available to him or did he decide he could play a weaker team and still beat a form side like Ayr United. No doubt he'll blame the players again. What about Hamilton, 80k for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ProvieRd View Post
    I don’t want him to be gone. I want to win every game left in the season.

It’s never a good thing that we’re so bad the mgr is fired
    He won't be sacked, Nelms doesn't want the hassle of finding a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    he's not getting sacked anytime soon, as a fan, you either back him or want him gone, just looking for opinions. And no way is he winning a Premiership game with Moussa and Mendy, the new striker will also struggle with that set-up
    NM should never have been appointed manager of a Premier League club as his first managerial appointment. He should have learnt his trade in the lower leagues to find out if he could ‘hack it’ before going onto bigger and better things.
    Anybody can be a football pundit but it is a different story being a manager and signing players whom supposedly can play the system the manager wants them to play.
    In my opinion the players Neil McCann signed in this close season are not able to play against other Scottish teams as their passing is ‘tippy tappy’.

He won't be sacked, Nelms doesn't want the hassle of finding a replacement.
    Nelms will have to ‘bite on the bullet’ otherwise the number of PATG customers will drop dramatically and FPS will be facing another huge loss at the end of the financial year at 31st May 2019.

I don’t want him to be gone. I want to win every game left in the season.

It’s never a good thing that we’re so bad the mgr is fired
    Correct

Nelms will have to ‘bite on the bullet’ otherwise the number of PATG customers will drop dramatically and FPS will be facing another huge loss at the end of the financial year at 31st May 2019.
    Nelms is more clueless than the manager, any manager.

NM should never have been appointed manager of a Premier League club as his first managerial appointment. He should have learnt his trade in the lower leagues to find out if he could ‘hack it’ before going onto bigger and better things.
    Anybody can be a football pundit but it is a different story being a manager and signing players whom supposedly can play the system the manager wants them to play.
    In my opinion the players Neil McCann signed in this close season are not able to play against other Scottish teams as their passing is ‘tippy tappy’.
    Neil McCann had no interest in being a manager until he was asked to 'save' Dundee, due to the history. Everyone said well done when he achieved that, although he didn't actually change anything, it was just that the players were fed up with Hartley.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Correct
    Here's Captain Obvious

Nelms is more clueless than the manager, any manager.
    Which is why he picked McCann over Jack Ross, agreed?

Here's Captain Obvious
    Lol....enjoy your night...I will.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)