+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New manager required

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Which is why he picked McCann over Jack Ross, agreed?
    I would imagine jack Ross preferred somewhere else to us?

Quote Originally Posted by ProvieRd View Post
    I would imagine jack Ross preferred somewhere else to us?
    Would be good if you had a small clue about anything

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Lol....enjoy your night...I will.
    of course you will, you are the golfer guy

Would be good if you had a small clue about anything
    Jack Ross didn’t want to come to dens

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Nelms will have to ‘bite on the bullet’ otherwise the number of PATG customers will drop dramatically and FPS will be facing another huge loss at the end of the financial year at 31st May 2019.
    It doesn't really matter what happens next year, FPS are the controlling interest so the accounts are irrelevant as no-one is looking in. The main concern for me is the boy Nelms being the CEO, this person has no grasp of finance. Why is he employed at Dens?

Dundee are 2000 down on McCann vs Hartley, I'd say. Back to the core.
    Last edited by Taintedice; 18-08-2018 at 06:22 PM.

Did the manager play the strongest team available to him or did he decide he could play a weaker team and still beat a form side like Ayr United. No doubt he'll blame the players again. What about Hamilton, 80k for that.
    o he didn’t. He took a chance not playing his strongest team and it cost us dearly.
    NM has cost the club the possibility of a ‘pay day’ in a quarter final tie or even going all the way to the final.
    One thing is certain their will be no more money from FPS to purchase any more players this season. They need their funds for the new stadium.

It doesn't really matter what happens next year, FPS are the controlling interest so the accounts are irrelevant as no-one is looking in. The main concern for me is the boy Nelms being the CEO, this person has no grasp of finance. Why is he employed at Dens?

Dundee are 2000 down on McCann vs Hartley, I'd say. Back to the core.
    Nelms is employed as the CEO because he is one of the partners of Football Partners Scotland and he is looking after things for his fellow partner Tim Keyes who is based In Texas

Ian McCall has spent every second since the draw thinking about this tie. McCann probably spent that time in the Solarium working on his tan.

Nelms is employed as the CEO because he is one of the partners of Football Partners Scotland and he is looking after things for his fellow partner Tim Keyes who is based In Texas
    Yes, of course. Does Nelms understand finance, definitely not.

Nelms is a fraud. Plain and simple.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)