+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New manager required

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Not for less money than NM was offered he wasn’t.
    exactly. Nelms offered money based on current wages, mccann wanted Sky wages. Ross wanted the same. Nelms phukked up, does he care?

Quote Originally Posted by ProvieRd View Post
    Source lol. Don’t think I’ll share that detective
    That was the reason he stalled.

He knew what NM had been offered.

Had he not stalled and the BOD had made the same offer NM was made, he would be our manager.

The window was open for NM to accept which he did.

Don't think he will be sacked. Be surprised if he blames his players. Think this might be the wake up call that many posters have been predicting. He sorted things out last season and I would be surprised if he didn't review his team selection and tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Not for less money than NM was offered he wasn’t.
    Correct

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Don't think he will be sacked. Be surprised if he blames his players. Think this might be the wake up call that many posters have been predicting. He sorted things out last season and I would be surprised if he didn't review his team selection and tactics.
    Unbelievable, good luck to you, mccann has been a complete nightmare since he started

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Unbelievable, good luck to you, mccann has been a complete nightmare since he started
    Thanks Taintedice. I hoping it works out for him because I think that will be the best outcome for us. Not sure what would happen if he left in January, and I think he has changed his ideas last season and he will do so this season. Really don't know why he didn't play Kamara and Caulker and Gowser. Seems to me he left the brains of the team out. I'd like to know why.

I have attended three home games this season, Dunfermline and Ayr United in the League Cup and Aberdeen in the League and to date I have not seen Dundee score a goal. I do not understand why Kevin Holt was not persuaded to sign a new contract as I think he has been missed in the team.
    I am a loss to work out who is capable of scoring goals this season apart from our new signing Kallman. However he is unlikely to get many opportunities to score unless McCann gets a bit of width in the team.
    I foresee a long hard season with relegation staring us in the face unless NM changes his tactics which for the second season running are not working.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I have attended three home games this season, Dunfermline and Ayr United in the League Cup and Aberdeen in the League and to date I have not seen Dundee score a goal. I do not understand why Kevin Holt was not persuaded to sign a new contract as I think he has been missed in the team.
    I am a loss to work out who is capable of scoring goals this season apart from our new signing Kallman. However he is unlikely to get many opportunities to score unless McCann gets a bit of width in the team.
    I foresee a long hard season with relegation staring us in the face unless NM changes his tactics which for the second season running are not working.
    Oh dont mention relegation on this site or certain posters start the personal abuse

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Oh dont mention relegation on this site or certain posters start the personal abuse
    I am just being realistic.

Some trumpet on the other forum defending McCann saying he's TWICE saved us from relegation. The first season he won TWO games out of five which was enough to keep us up, thanks to others being worse than us. Last season I'd argue he had us in relegation trouble until the final few games with his tombola selections and disastrous January transfer window. We're in another relegation battle this season if something doesn't change.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)