+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 46 (forty six) .......

Quote Originally Posted by chiefers View Post
    They did and I have to admit I was at that match as well . I was in the auldhunstand with a couple of Dees I went to school with. Can’t remember why I was there but i was only 15 and stayed in Whitfield so must have been on the glue.
    no like most DABS ya were at the gemme wi yer dad and grandad and ye ken fine well that they were baith Dees

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    wasnae any extra time, big Eric scored late on
    the Derry wasn't open (benches were getting put in) so we never had a most mental mentalist Rumba that night
    That night? Eh? League Cup Final was played at 3 p.m. on a Saturday afternoon John. Saturday 6th December 1980 to be precise and I can assure you that you guys fuelled with booze, bile and seethe against the Arab 'B@@tards' were going ape**** over a throw in. At least you all got a great lap of dishonour from the 'heroes' at the end. Imagine seeing your local rivals win not one but TWO trophies against ye's at yer ain midden. Things have been bad at Tannadice recently, but thank phuck it will never be THAT bad. Jeezo.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    That night? Eh? League Cup Final was played at 3 p.m. on a Saturday afternoon John. Saturday 6th December 1980 to be precise and I can assure you that you guys fuelled with booze, bile and seethe against the Arab 'B@@tards' were going ape**** over a throw in. At least you all got a great lap of dishonour from the 'heroes' at the end. Imagine seeing your local rivals win not one but TWO trophies against ye's at yer ain midden. Things have been bad at Tannadice recently, but thank phuck it will never be THAT bad. Jeezo.
    were you no talking bout the semi ?
    Derry was open for the final,im quite aware it was the 6th December I still remember the programme wi the two keepers and big Eric getting a legitimate goal disallowed.thats ah eh mind

edit misread the post
    Last edited by _JohnGotti_; 19-08-2018 at 12:01 AM. Reason: phuck up

Hi John, fck off John.

big Eric getting a legitimate goal disallowed.thats ah eh mind

edit misread the post
    Aye, apart fae the elbow in Hamish's puss it was a perfectly legit goal right enough.

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Hi John, fck off John.
    Name:  Zoysia-Header.jpg
Views: 978
Size:  85.4 KB

Does John gotti spend his days eating lemons whilst watching Dundee united Highlights? Gon get some pals John, fur feck sake.

no like most DABS ya were at the gemme wi yer dad and grandad and ye ken fine well that they were baith Dees
    My dad was an Arab through and through-one of the original shed boys actually John -As for my grandad I think he was one of those guys that went to both Tannadice and dens which was a common thing in those days

Here are the pre match thoughts of the Sun newspaper 'Bookie Basher' Jim Delahunt.

DUNDEE v AYR UTD

Neil McCann has had a torrid start to the league season with defeats for Dundee at ST Mirren and at home to Aberdeen.
    But i fancy them to get the win over newly promoted Ayr today.
    Ayr have failed to score in games against Inverness and Queens Park this season and while Ian McCall's defence is a revelation,i cant see them scoring today.
    Dundee are a massive price at a general 4/6 and i have no problem putting them in my top five as they're way better than their results suggest.

OYF

Just goes to show how much you can rely on that paper.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)