+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 46 (forty six) .......

Threemendous

Love is in the Ayr

I'm sure the last time they got pumped that badly we scored 6.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Here are the pre match thoughts of the Sun newspaper 'Bookie Basher' Jim Delahunt.

Ayr have failed to score in games against Inverness and Queens Park this season and while Ian McCall's defence is a revelation,i cant see them scoring today.

OYF
    How many goals has Shankland scored already? Is he the one that is in double figures?

Dundee 0-3 Butlins

Quote Originally Posted by ringostARAB View Post
    Does John gotti spend his days eating lemons whilst watching Dundee united Highlights? Gon get some pals John, fur feck sake.
    Na don’t watch the DABS on the telly
    Having saying that prolly been tae mair DAB gemmes than the attendance ****er and thon match avoider fae the country wi Nae airports

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    Na don’t watch the DABS on the telly
    Having saying that prolly been tae mair DAB gemmes than the attendance ****er and thon match avoider fae the country wi Nae airports
    So enlightened to have that information! Cant wait to find out where you will be off to in Europe this season as you follow the team closest to your heart. I wonder how Dundee would fair if you put so much effort into following them as much as you follow, sorry, glory hunt Liverpool, and your obsession with us!

no like most DABS ya were at the gemme wi yer dad and grandad and ye ken fine well that they were baith Dees
    Do any of you chunts honestly believe this or is this just a case of say it enough it must be true???

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    So enlightened to have that information! Cant wait to find out where you will be off to in Europe this season as you follow the team closest to your heart. I wonder how Dundee would fair if you put so much effort into following them as much as you follow, sorry, glory hunt Liverpool, and your obsession with us!
    Oh dear What a complete cluster phuck of a post

Ya do ken that tonight will be meh last Liverpool gemme till City 7th Oct as the gemmes efter the night clash wi the real team
    Glory hunt Oyf 30 years of going doon
    I’d say me never missing any Competitive Dee gemme for ower 35 years make your post just a wee bit stupid
    Yea that’s right every league every cup every euro (oh eh ken)
    That enough effort fir ya

Oh dear What a complete cluster phuck of a post

Ya do ken that tonight will be meh last Liverpool gemme till City 7th Oct as the gemmes efter the night clash wi the real team
    Glory hunt Oyf 30 years of going doon
    I’d say me never missing any Competitive Dee gemme for ower 35 years make your post just a wee bit stupid
    Yea that’s right every league every cup every euro (oh eh ken)
    That enough effort fir ya
    Nah am no interested as i come on here to talk about United and no listen to some duffer fae across the road who is obsessed with coming on here! In turn, yiv had that exciting a life that you are on here?

Ya need help bud!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)