+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: 46 (forty six) .......

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    10-13k more like much of the time
    True shedka was using 10000 to make them feel not bad about being the small team with small support

Back on topic, all I would ask is if they're such a massive team why is it they've won phuck all , indeed haven't even got close to winning anything, for 46 (FORTY SIX) years. It really is a mystery, ye know like Bigfoot. Or anal probing by aliens. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Back on topic, all I would ask is if they're such a massive team why is it they've won phuck all , indeed haven't even got close to winning anything, for 46 (FORTY SIX) years. It really is a mystery, ye know like Bigfoot. Or anal probing by aliens. :-)
    Name:  70year-logo.png
Views: 602
Size:  5.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    Yeh but according to you John, Dundee are the big team and massive in the City compared to wee United. So therefore by that definition 46 (FORTY SIX)years is embarrassing.

And anyway, this garbage started off back in the day as 'United's won phuck all', then it became 'United get smaller crowds' then it became 'United's never won the League', then it became 'United will never win the Scottish Cup', then it became 'United 4 Dundee 5' and now we've stumbled upon this 'United's never been more successful' pish.

What's next? 'United's never had a shopping trolley'?
    Last edited by JamesMcClean; 29-08-2018 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    This 70 years stuff is just sh1te banter. Ive said it before that its like the old boy in my work slagging me for being a virgin till i was 18 when abody knows that he's no had his Nat King since 2002.

Maybe, 'United's never once went into Admin'

Yeh but according to you John, Dundee are the big team and massive in the City compared to wee United. So therefore by that definition 46 (FORTY SIX)years is embarrassing.

And anyway, this garbage started off back in the day as 'United's won phuck all', then it became 'United get smaller crowds' then it became 'United's never won the League', then it became 'United will never win the Scottish Cup', then it became 'United 4 Dundee 5' and now we've stumbled upon this 'United's never been more successful' pish.

United have never went that long while an established top flight side, but the thickos ain't bright enough to work that out

How many years a top flight club (having been lucky enough to start in the big league by default unlike us) yet they have an awful return in the cups, plus only 5 Scottish Cup finals ever (just one in the last 50 years) , no top four finish in the top flight since 1962, utterly pathetic taking everything into account

United put them to shame in all ways and we only established ourselves properly in the top flight from 1960 onwards

Very pleasing

Quote Originally Posted by jerrennixon View Post
    This 70 years stuff is just sh1te banter. Ive said it before that its like the old boy in my work slagging me for being a virgin till i was 18 when abody knows that he's no had his Nat King since 2002.
    you mean like 46 ?

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    United have never went that long while an established top flight side, but the thickos ain't bright enough to work that out

How many years a top flight club (having been lucky enough to start in the big league by default unlike us) yet they have an awful return in the cups, plus only 5 Scottish Cup finals ever (just one in the last 50 years) , no top four finish in the top flight since 1962, utterly pathetic taking everything into account

United put them to shame in all ways and we only established ourselves properly in the top flight from 1960 onwards

Very pleasing

you just keep sitting in yer armchair waiting on the results coming in and then celebrate when yer team gets beat
    a grade 1 phucking belter

belter of belters alert

what is the fandan attention seeker doing on a utd forum

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)